HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 04, 2014, 03:16 AM
Australia, QLD, Numinbah Valley
Joined May 2011
114 Posts
Discussion
Looking for a canopy for an RC Guys Cessna Ag Wagon Please excuse the cross post!

Hi guys.

A few months ago i lost a wheel on takeoff on my Agwagon. Was a pretty easy landing, I bent the UC a bit but it tipped over slowly and easily at the end and broke the canopy. The guys at RC Guys say it will be a while before I can get another one from them. Does anyone out there have a Canopy for one of these they would like to sell me ?

http://www.rcguys.com/agwagon.htm

I need one of the older small ones not the new one that actually lets you fit your hand in where it needs to go!!! I now have the plane here in Australia and really don't care what you think it costs to ship it to me. I can't really fly the Aggie the way it is and I love it and miss flying it so would love to have a canopy to get it back in the air. Next move will to be have one made from what i have but would prefer an original. Who has one that they can spare????
stormysrider is offline Find More Posts by stormysrider
Last edited by stormysrider; May 04, 2014 at 03:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2014, 02:45 AM
UAS Pilot/Tech Instructor
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2000
1,540 Posts
I hope you find one. I love these Agwagons! I flew mine through some power lines that I miss judged when I was flying at a new field.

Mike
CryHavoc is offline Find More Posts by CryHavoc