Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM
traceyl
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive Content (Violent). It is temporarily hidden while traceyl edits it.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
I would force him to watch Rachel Maddow for hours at a time. I can not think of a worse punishment.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Great Lone Star State
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Feb 2013
547 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
I would force him to watch Rachel Maddow for hours at a time. I can not think of a worse punishment.
What about forcing him to listen to a loop of Hillary laughing?

HILLARY!

Hillary Clinton's laugh (1 min 16 sec)
traceyl is offline Find More Posts by traceyl
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM
Switzerland
Joined Nov 2013
2,211 Posts
I would not torture him. What for ? I don't get any pleasure from beings physical suffering.

I would put a bullet in the back of his head, just to end his life. As a favor to him, and humanity.

Of course, I'd let him know he will be buried alongside pigs entrails and excrements.
Shung is offline Find More Posts by Shung
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
Great Lone Star State
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Feb 2013
547 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shung View Post
I would not torture him. What for ? I don't get any pleasure from beings physical suffering.

I would put a bullet in the back of his head, just to end his life. As a favor to him, and humanity.

Of course, I'd let him know he will be buried alongside pigs entrails and excrements.

I don't get any pleasure from his death, but he deserves more than a bullet. Take him to Israel and hand him over to the JDF.
traceyl is offline Find More Posts by traceyl
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM
Joined Dec 2013
279 Posts
I'd force him to eat steak and caviar and the finest foods for a whole week until he gained like 10 pounds and felt bloated. Then I'd force him to have his way with beautiful babes.

Then, just before his execution I'd let him go. Boy, I bet the look on his face would be priceless.
Sonny McGhee is online now Find More Posts by Sonny McGhee
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM
Real Time Recon
smith mt. lake VA.
Joined Jan 2007
8,258 Posts
I would force him to play golf with his leader ,Berry .Winner takes all.
realtimerecon is online now Find More Posts by realtimerecon
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM
so. cal.
Joined Jan 2006
2,675 Posts
Purée a lot of bacon and if he doesn't drink it force it down his throat. This is only the start of a series of things I would do. The next get much worse.
s2000 is offline Find More Posts by s2000
Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM
'Merica!
United States, CO, Aurora
Joined Sep 2007
691 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2000 View Post
Purée a lot of bacon and if he doesn't drink it force it down his throat. This is only the start of a series of things I would do. The next get much worse.
Don't you DARE waste perfectly good bacon!

Surely there's a way for you to come by some pig entrails, right, maybe a local slaughterhouse? Just don't waste the bacon, please!
n00b-E is offline Find More Posts by n00b-E
Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM
Joined Dec 2013
279 Posts
I'd force him to sit in..... the comfy chair.

A comfy chair... (0 min 47 sec)
Sonny McGhee is online now Find More Posts by Sonny McGhee
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Defying Gravity..on occasion.
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Sep 2013
277 Posts
I would put all terrorist on the space flight simulator that is currently at the Epcot center.

I went with the family a couple years ago and thought nothing of the "space simulator"...a ground bound ride that simulates a trip to Mars. We waited in line a long time, and when it was our turn...we saw the people exiting the capsule reeling about..one lady was still puking. A cleanup crew came and quickly cleaned the ride out inside, then it was our turn. We strapped ourselves in and on our televised viewing screens, watched ourselves lift off the face of the earth, all the while we must have been spinning at warp speed. It was so realistic that i was petrified and prayed for it to end, lots of the ride with my eyes closed. My wife was in similar shape and all i can say is that its the scariest ride i've ever been on..and i've been to all the east coast baddest and best. I thought then, that this ride would be the perfect 1st experience captured enemies should go through, right before being told they were then on Mars and that they would spend existence in a small barred and glassed cell with a big neverending picture of martian landscape right through their barred window. I promise they would never even suspect they weren't forever lost to a planet from which they would never escape. A more fitting end short of death i cannot come up with.
JonnyReb is offline Find More Posts by JonnyReb
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Joined Jul 2006
298 Posts
try this...

Kill a pig and skin it. Fire up the barbacue. Wrap him in a fresh pigskin, soak him in pigs blood, and force his mouth full of pig grease. And then kill him. If we did this with a few of them they might change their mind about attacking us in the future. Put the fear in them that they might not make it to Allah...
kf2qd is offline Find More Posts by kf2qd
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM
Dave?
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
A TV that wont turn off, set at full volume with 200 channels of Christian programming in n enclosure that defeats anyone's ability damage it.

Convert or go nuts!
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
417 Posts
This needs to be treated as a military operation and not a police investigation. It is absurd for this administration to treat this as a criminal issue. These guys have no clue what they are doing.
RumRunner_1492 is online now Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Unrepentant Paragon addict
United States, OK, Moore
Joined Jan 2006
2,556 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kf2qd View Post
Kill a pig and skin it. Fire up the barbacue. Wrap him in a fresh pigskin, soak him in pigs blood, and force his mouth full of pig grease. And then kill him. If we did this with a few of them they might change their mind about attacking us in the future. Put the fear in them that they might not make it to Allah...

I like it!

I was thinking psychological torture to others by cutting the heads off some, and cutting the heads off some pigs, and sewing the terrorists heads to pig bodies, and pig heads to terrorists bodies. Then show pictures of this to anyone else who might be thinking about engaging in terrorism.....
LVsoaring is online now Find More Posts by LVsoaring