HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 24, 2014, 11:04 AM
Registered User
subpixel's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, Nottingham
Joined Dec 2007
876 Posts
New Product
FX070C v913 size Flybarless MD500 scale helicopter

listed at banggood and available to buy. Now showing as in stock and shipping

FX070C 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Flybarless MD500 Scale RC Helicopter

current price is $118.99 or $113.04 with code newbg
now also in stock in the US warehouse at $112.99 or $103.95 with code bgw002

Spares listed here

Package Includes:
1 x FX070C
1 x Transmitter
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Manual

FX070C 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Flybarless MD500 Scale RC Helicopter - Banggood.com (0 min 59 sec)








subpixel is offline Find More Posts by subpixel
Last edited by subpixel; Oct 20, 2014 at 02:34 PM. Reason: new pic / video
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 25, 2014, 08:46 AM
Blue Skies
hifinsword's Avatar
United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
1,289 Posts
FX070C 613mm rotor diameter

Great, finally! And it's 11.1 volts, 3S 1100mAh battery. Now just gotta get the brushless mods.
Don
hifinsword is offline Find More Posts by hifinsword
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 25, 2014, 09:10 AM
Blue Skies
hifinsword's Avatar
United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
1,289 Posts
Comparisons with the V913

The V913 has a rotor diameter of 530mm vs 613mm on the FX070C.

But the length on the V913 is longer at 690mm vs 614mm. The FX070C is wider but shorter than the V913.

The V913 is 478g vs 686g on the FX070C. That's almost (82 44%) double half again the weight of the V913. The FX070C will need that extra boost from the 3S battery.
Don
hifinsword is offline Find More Posts by hifinsword
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by hifinsword; Jul 26, 2014 at 05:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2014, 11:28 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Joined Mar 2009
9,370 Posts
sorry Don, but your percentage does not add up ...
erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: E2's canopy thread
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2014, 11:21 AM
Keep em' high and let it fly
vincent713's Avatar
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Aug 2013
1,477 Posts
How many of you guys on here have purchase this heli? This heli is actually 24 inches long according to BG spec?? Looking at this picture it doesn't seem like it measures up to 24inch when you compare it to the TX. It looks similar size to the v912 or FX071. Either way I'm very tempted to hit the buy button.
vincent713 is offline Find More Posts by vincent713
Last edited by vincent713; Jul 26, 2014 at 01:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2014, 04:52 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Buzz's Avatar
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2002
11,799 Posts
210 minutes to charge?
Buzz is offline Find More Posts by Buzz
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2014, 05:25 PM
Blue Skies
hifinsword's Avatar
United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
1,289 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
sorry Don, but your percentage does not add up ...
Oops! Sorry. Don't know how I got that number. It looks like 44% heavier, 686g/ 478g. Somebody check my numbers and math though!
Don
hifinsword is offline Find More Posts by hifinsword
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 26, 2014, 05:27 PM
Keep em' high and let it fly
vincent713's Avatar
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Aug 2013
1,477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
210 minutes to charge?
This is using the stock charger plus it is 3S lipo so it takes longer. Our charger will probably reduce the time a bit faster but definitely want to grab an extra battery for this one. Good thing I already have an extra 3S lipo.
Buzz - here's your chance to get a bird that more of your size preference.
vincent713 is offline Find More Posts by vincent713
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2014, 05:56 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Buzz's Avatar
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2002
11,799 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent713 View Post
This is using the stock charger plus it is 3S lipo so it takes longer. Our charger will probably reduce the time a bit faster but definitely want to grab an extra battery for this one. Good thing I already have an extra 3S lipo.
Buzz - here's your chance to get a bird that more of your size preference.
Oh, the stock charger only charges by balance plug. I have a nuclear powered charger.... hmmm... Ok, it's electric. I charge 3000mah batteries in a lot less time than 210 minutes! I have lipos that will fly it... . but it came with two new packs of 2300mah each. AND, their plug is one I have in my charger pigtails. I can't wait to fly the DJI Phantom.... but for the money I paid, I'm not going to get in a hurry.

Thanks

Buzz
Buzz is offline Find More Posts by Buzz
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2014, 07:37 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Joined Mar 2009
9,370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
210 minutes to charge?
they just want to be on the REEEEEEEEEEALLY safe side ...

(charging with 0.1C I guess ... ...)
erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: E2's canopy thread
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2014, 08:34 PM
Keep em' high and let it fly
vincent713's Avatar
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Aug 2013
1,477 Posts
E2, did you order this heli?
vincent713 is offline Find More Posts by vincent713
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2014, 08:45 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Joined Mar 2009
9,370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent713 View Post
E2, did you order this heli?
nope, neither this nor the fx071 - seem to be nice helis, but I have two 912s I havent flown in months ...
larger helis are just not my thing I guess (due to my indoor only flying)
(and admittedly, I would love to just get them to be able to join the discussion firsthand, but thats just not in the cards right now)

My next heli is hopefully the V931 ...
erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: E2's canopy thread
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2014, 09:12 PM
Keep em' high and let it fly
vincent713's Avatar
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Aug 2013
1,477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
nope, neither this nor the fx071 - seem to be nice helis, but I have two 912s I havent flown in months ...
larger helis are just not my thing I guess (due to my indoor only flying)
(and admittedly, I would love to just get them to be able to join the discussion firsthand, but thats just not in the cards right now)

My next heli is hopefully the V931 ...
I have the FX071, it's a highly maneuverable bird at the same time very stable and rock solid. The construction and the parts are good quality, the design is simplistic yet very effective. I also got the FX076C as an upgrade to my v911 and it's design and construction is the same as the FX071. The FX076 is a little beast just like it's big brother. Even though it's the same size as a v911 but it's meant to be flown outdoor simply because of it's maneuverability and speed. I'm very impress with the FX series so far and I think I can't go wrong with this FX070.
vincent713 is offline Find More Posts by vincent713
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2014, 09:20 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Joined Mar 2009
9,370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent713 View Post
I have the FX071, it's a highly maneuverable bird at the same time very stable and rock solid. The construction and the parts are good quality, the design is simplistic yet very effective. I also got the FX076C as an upgrade to my v911 and it's design and construction is the same as the FX071. The FX076 is a little beast just like it's big brother. Even though it's the same size as a v911 but it's meant to be flown outdoor simply because of it's maneuverability and speed. I'm very impress with the FX series so far and I think I can't go wrong with this FX070.
As I say, to all I read it seems to be a really nice bird. Looking forward to hear what you have to say about it ...

erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: E2's canopy thread
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2014, 09:42 AM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Buzz's Avatar
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2002
11,799 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
they just want to be on the REEEEEEEEEEALLY safe side ...

(charging with 0.1C I guess ... ...)
Ha. I guess so!
Buzz is offline Find More Posts by Buzz
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold md500/v913 Bnh105 Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 3 Mar 12, 2014 11:29 PM
Sold Scale MD500-450 Size BillG1 Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 5 Mar 04, 2014 01:52 PM
Sold Heli Artist MD500 Scale body painted for a 450 Helicopter mygsx Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 3 Apr 04, 2011 10:20 AM
For Sale MD500 Hughes Scale Helicopter yttutty Aircraft - Fuel - Helis (FS/W) 0 Oct 24, 2006 04:58 PM