HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 02, 2014, 12:46 PM
United States, CA, Orange County
Joined Feb 2003
260 Posts
New Product
HC-MAT NX3 EVO 3-Axis Flight Stabilization System & Door Sequencer Controller

Two new products, priced down to earth and with exceptional quality and performance.

Brought to you by: Hobby Club
hobbyclub is offline Find More Posts by hobbyclub
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2014, 01:27 PM
United States, CA, Laguna Niguel
Joined Oct 2005
30 Posts
I have seen this work very well on a friends 3d plane. Pretty remarkable stabilization. You can turn it on and off when needed. Also the hover is amazing...best stabilizer I have seen. I fly all kinds of airplanes and this great fun. I purchased one for myself and will install on my park master, and others.
Scott Magner
magic1 is offline Find More Posts by magic1
Old Dec 04, 2014, 03:34 PM
Joined Aug 2005
2 Posts
Mat NX3 EVO

I got my new MAT NX3 EVO stabilizer from Alberto at Hobby Club and I just love it.

If you are looking into getting a flight stabilizer, this is one you want. Easy to set up, and works like a charm. I installed in into my Supper Cub that I use for aero towing and this little unit keeps the plane straight from take off to landing. The ability to switch between off, on and 3D mode is great (3 position switch).

I have a Eagle Tree stabilizer in another of my planes and this MAT NX3 EVO works just as good, for half the price!

Landing in cross wind, no problem with the MAT NX3 turned on.

Well worth the little cost for such a great product. Highly recommend it!

Jonathan
JBA123 is offline Find More Posts by JBA123
Old Dec 09, 2014, 03:46 AM
Eternal spin...
Belgium, Flanders, Grimbergen
Joined Nov 2014
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBA123 View Post
I got my new MAT NX3 EVO stabilizer from Alberto at Hobby Club and I just love it.

If you are looking into getting a flight stabilizer, this is one you want. Easy to set up, and works like a charm. I installed in into my Supper Cub that I use for aero towing and this little unit keeps the plane straight from take off to landing. The ability to switch between off, on and 3D mode is great (3 position switch).

I have a Eagle Tree stabilizer in another of my planes and this MAT NX3 EVO works just as good, for half the price!

Landing in cross wind, no problem with the MAT NX3 turned on.

Well worth the little cost for such a great product. Highly recommend it!

Jonathan
Sounds great. It claims to have a panic mode, similar to Horizon Hobby's SAFE™ Technology with push-one-button function. Have you tested it?

Many of the systems have auto level, but that (if I have understand correctly?) does not level a spinning plane.

Is there anywhere in a cyber space a page, forum, blog or smt with comparison of different stabilization systems?
GasTeddy is offline Find More Posts by GasTeddy