HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 06, 2014, 09:25 AM
United States, CT, Stamford
Joined Jan 2007
781 Posts
Question
Anyone using a Koby on their 450 Pro an got it inside?

Hello all

Currently I am running a old Jazz in my 450 Pro to a Scorp -6 an is pretty good, but an especially as you can't update these, is pretty old tech software wise to what I'm sure is better now.

Main reason I did this though was while it was a tight fit, I could put the Jazz inside under the tray.

For the Koby I didn't actually buy one to try, but at 30mm wide (listed) and the tray ID width of the Pro frame being just a hair over 26 (least mine is) I just didn't think it will fit flat.

But I don't know, it might fit sideways if go back far enough, but I just can't tell enough without one if that might work, an with its cost, would suck to buy only to find it didn't

Anyway, was just wondering if anyone else ever found a way to get one inside an how that went?

Thanks for any help.
WBFAir is offline Find More Posts by WBFAir
to remove ads between posts