HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 19, 2014, 10:04 PM
Joined Mar 2014
18 Posts
Discussion
Tarot 690S Naza M V2

Ok, I still waiting for someone to give me the expert opinion. This machine is possessed. I can't fly it high because it's way to unstable. It's crashes ever time I fly it. I changed the gains up and down. I've Recalibrated the compass. I've check the measurrments on the GPS. I'm totally lost. Any advise would be nice.
DByrom is offline Find More Posts by DByrom
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2014, 01:44 PM
New Zealand, Hawke's Bay, Napier
Joined Jun 2011
263 Posts
You need to describe your set up - particularly power train (batt, esc and motor, props combination ) All up weight also. Have you done the research? Have you read the manual? Have you calibrated the Nazza compass correctly? Have you offset the GPS correctly? Does it fly OK without GPS. Does it fly OK in Atti mode? Have checked rotation of rotors? Are the props on the right way? Could be many things as you can see so you need to be more specific about what you have got and what you have done.
helidex is offline Find More Posts by helidex
Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:17 PM
Joined Mar 2014
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbyrom View Post
ok, i still waiting for someone to give me the expert opinion. This machine is possessed. I can't fly it high because it's way to unstable. It's crashes ever time i fly it. I changed the gains up and down. I've recalibrated the compass. I've check the measurrments on the gps. I'm totally lost. Any advise would be nice.
i guess i'm pissing in the wind with this forum, it seems no one wants to help.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 10:02 PM
Joined Mar 2014
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helidex View Post
You need to describe your set up - particularly power train (batt, esc and motor, props combination ) All up weight also. Have you done the research? Have you read the manual? Have you calibrated the Nazza compass correctly? Have you offset the GPS correctly? Does it fly OK without GPS. Does it fly OK in Atti mode? Have checked rotation of rotors? Are the props on the right way? Could be many things as you can see so you need to be more specific about what you have got and what you have done.
i have done everything that i can think of, the only thing left is to change the naza.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 04:57 AM
New Zealand, Hawke's Bay, Napier
Joined Jun 2011
263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DByrom View Post
i have done everything that i can think of, the only thing left is to change the naza.
Maybe there is something you cannot see that someone else could see. I had similar symptoms with a Nazza build and it was because of sync issues with the esc / motor combination - nothing to do with the Nazza. New Escs and problem solved

So I am suggesting that if you provide the info about your build, someone will be more likely to help.
helidex is offline Find More Posts by helidex
Old Nov 19, 2014, 01:53 PM
Joined Mar 2014
18 Posts
Thanks for the advise. I sent the motors and ESC's back and now waiting for the test results. My motors are Cobra 2820/24 ESC simonk 40 amps.