to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2014, 11:23 AM
Belgium
Joined Aug 2004
3,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehoney View Post
How's the cat ?
The cat, called Fienne by the way, was last seen by me when I got into my wife's stationcar to drive me home, and was sitting in the door porch and looking extremely healthy, which is more than can be said of me, limping around
Reginald is online now Find More Posts by Reginald
Old Nov 17, 2014, 05:50 PM
Joined Feb 2013
2,882 Posts
Reggy's cat
Twin Stack is online now Find More Posts by Twin Stack
Old Nov 18, 2014, 06:20 AM
Belgium
Joined Aug 2004
3,866 Posts
Please Mr Postman look and see if there's an inline in your bag for me ... a few pics of the device and one showing a healing hand, and no picture of my Wounded Knee ... The maker of these engines is Siegfried Fleischmann in Germany, I can pm his mail adress as I am not certain that he wants it published freely. If you ask me he used a McCoy as a basis but I will ask him. The plug is off center. Ser.nr. 05 Remember this is a Ltd edition. He also confessed to me that he is not satisfied with the performance, it does run very well but little power.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 02:18 PM
USA, TX, Grapevine
Joined Dec 2008
13,338 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
Please Mr Postman look and see if there's an inline in your bag for me ... a few pics of the device and one showing a healing hand, and no picture of my Wounded Knee ... The maker of these engines is Siegfried Fleischmann in Germany, I can pm his mail adress as I am not certain that he wants it published freely. If you ask me he used a McCoy as a basis but I will ask him. The plug is off center. Ser.nr. 05 Remember this is a Ltd edition. He also confessed to me that he is not satisfied with the performance, it does run very well but little power.
I bet that those would be great with a Schneurle ported engine in them. Maybe a Enya SS30 for a reference. But I have to say that is a nice looking engine in any case. Congratulations Reginald. That is a great acquisition for your collection of the inline engines.
earlwb is online now Find More Posts by earlwb
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by earlwb; Nov 18, 2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: typo correction
Old Nov 19, 2014, 02:46 AM
Belgium
Joined Aug 2004
3,866 Posts
and let's not forget the SP RCV's, also pure inline's apart from the CD versions
Old Nov 19, 2014, 03:05 AM
Joined Feb 2013
2,882 Posts
Look like Daleks to me Reggy
Twin Stack is online now Find More Posts by Twin Stack
Old Nov 19, 2014, 09:08 AM
I bail out, anywhere, anytime
The Netherlands, OV, Almelo
Joined Nov 2010
2,971 Posts
Quote:
I do prefer my Shelty

Quote:
Ok I've had my burned hand, healing well and thank you all, but last saturday I did some work and ... burned the top of my left thumb or is it dumb ? Anyway, this morning I was as usual woken up by some Shelty barking, enough of that sleeping is his motto, so I went to the bathroom and the cat came walking between my legs thinking that this was just the ideal place to be at that same moment ... so I fell with some local dialect swearing, enfin another sliding-on-carpet burn on elbow and knee, knee started to swell a bit and I can hardly walk
You will never know what we are thinking!!!!
Let this be a warning!
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=717

Hanna

Oh btw, you can enlarge the photograph in three steps and see how angry I am Reggy!!
Taurus Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Taurus Flyer
Last edited by Taurus Flyer; Nov 19, 2014 at 03:29 PM.