HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 06, 2014, 10:41 AM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2007
470 Posts
What edi is saying,and what I have also experienced..is that you can balance that out......I have had worse tyres/rims than that,balanced them,and raced at national and worlds level,without a problem....the problem is the tyre has been glued on slightly off centre..........But I do understand that when you buy something you want it to work as it should,and in that respect,im sure Clark or Keith (KP),will make sure this is put right..
symon is offline Find More Posts by symon
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2014, 11:31 AM
RCMCConline com
Kev71H's Avatar
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by symon View Post
What edi is saying,and what I have also experienced..is that you can balance that out......I have had worse tyres/rims than that,balanced them,and raced at national and worlds level,without a problem....the problem is the tyre has been glued on slightly off centre..........But I do understand that when you buy something you want it to work as it should,and in that respect,im sure Clark or Keith (KP),will make sure this is put right..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDave View Post
Prolly shouldn't get involve with this discussion, LOL, Sorry if I irritate someone! Edi may have read your description "vibration" rather than watched your vid which shows runout. What you have is runout or irregularity in the less than the perfectly round tire. Vibration can be cause by imbalance or irregularity of installation or either. Either way you have a "less than perfect" tire/ wheel issue that just balancing will not cure. Can you live with it, maybe, but you have paid a premium price for a less than premium part. I fall on your side Kev! From what I have seen Clark will stand behind any of his products that are out of spec. or not within tolerance.
Bad vibration from brand new Roadies rear tire (0 min 55 sec)




GOOD news. KP Designs is taking care of me. Along with Roadies Tires. Good customer service and sanding behind product.

Smooth communication and correcting the issue in a very timely manor. +1 for the service and I'm still a very happy customer. Way to go. My tire will be replaced. Thanks Keith for the very good communication and Roadies Tires for producing RC Bike tires. I'm happy my issue is being corrected.

Thanks Keith (KP Designs)

Kevin
RCMCC
www.RCMCConline.com
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Last edited by Kev71H; Jan 06, 2014 at 11:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 06, 2014, 12:11 PM
Registered User
Clark Wohlert's Avatar
Joined Jan 2012
362 Posts
Hi all,

We like to have all our products done perfectly to satisfy our customers. Thanks to keith for taking care on our behalf.
Clark Wohlert is offline Find More Posts by Clark Wohlert
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 06, 2014, 12:16 PM
RCMCConline com
Kev71H's Avatar
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Wohlert View Post
Hi all,

We like to have all our products done perfectly to satisfy our customers. Thanks to keith for taking care on our behalf.
I would say Keith is a good choice to have selling your tires with the bikes. So far so good. I do love the other Roadies Tires I "had" but now belongs to a newer RCMCC club member, (Gary).

[ "Hi Gary, your being talked about this early! And -Welcome to RCMCC" ]

Kevin
RCMCC
www.RCMCConline.com
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 06, 2014, 12:24 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Aug 2013
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev71H View Post
I would say Keith is a good choice to have selling your tires with the bikes. So far so good. I do love the other Roadies Tires I "had" but now belongs to a newer RCMCC club member, (Gary).

[ "Hi Gary, your being talked about this early! And -Welcome to RCMCC" ]

Kevin
RCMCC
www.RCMCConline.com
I think I did this right? The quoting thing so u all know what I'm talking about? Thanks for the welcome sported my RCMCC shirt at my local Rc shop where I work to bring awareness n now the store is carrying a bike just a matter of time before I sell it to a lucky customer now back to my bike were in a discussion on the reasons why he should avoid anything hard...
garyflores is offline Find More Posts by garyflores
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 06, 2014, 12:28 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Aug 2013
11 Posts
Reason 1 why we avoid hard objects... they always winName: IMG_20140106_092000_452.jpg
Views: 55
Size: 118.1 KB
Description: Reason one why we should avoid hard objects... they r stronger than us lol
garyflores is offline Find More Posts by garyflores
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Highest traction tyre? robotica Car Talk 3 Apr 24, 2012 01:57 PM
Discussion Trexler 3" balloon tyre (9g) bjornkipper The Builders Workshop 4 Mar 17, 2012 07:32 PM
Discussion model truck tyre supplier subs1 Large Scale Cars 1 Dec 05, 2011 05:32 PM
Sold Delphi Roady 2 XM Satellite Radio Jim Lee Non R/C Items (FS/W) 0 Nov 29, 2011 02:48 AM
Discussion 140mm dia earth mover tyres - 1/5 scale ? subs1 Large Scale Cars 0 Sep 30, 2011 03:41 AM