Old May 23, 2011, 01:34 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,492 Posts
Discussion
RCGroups Podcast #4 - The Joe Nall Podcast

Hey everyone!
This month's podcast is all about Joe Nall. We headed down and spent most of the week camping on the grounds.

- I interviewed SleepyC of FlyingGiants.com. Sleepy talks to us about a lot of the activity that occurred down on the 3D flight line and we briefly go over the AMA members meeting.

- I interviewed our new editor CSPaced of CrackRoll.com. Chris talks to us about the heli flight line that was run by Castle Creations.

- I speak with Jim Bourke. We talk about Joe Nall in general, the Nallman Brothers and golf cart riding skills.

- I also made an effort to upgrade the audio of the podcast.

Enjoy!
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Last edited by Jim T. Graham; May 23, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts