HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 08:00 AM
I am flying wild :-)
Germany, BY, M
Joined Jan 2012
58 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Trader View Post
Nice! One of the best I've seen with a stock Mobius.
thx :-)

everything looks closer than with the wide lens. the next video I will use the wide angle mobius only to compare.

greetings from munich

joachim
wildflyer1de is offline Find More Posts by wildflyer1de
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
No Static
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Mar 2012
124 Posts
Is there a simple connection from the mobius to an ipad? I am struggling to find a 30 pin to USB adapter that will input to the ipad. Simply want to view the files while the mobius is connected. Maybe even view through the mobius with the ipad as a monitor. (Hard wired) Works great on my android and pc...hoping for the same thing.
Thanks!
proving gravity is online now Find More Posts by proving gravity
Old Today, 02:49 PM
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Aug 2010
1,017 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by proving gravity View Post
Is there a simple connection from the mobius to an ipad? I am struggling to find a 30 pin to USB adapter that will input to the ipad. Simply want to view the files while the mobius is connected. Maybe even view through the mobius with the ipad as a monitor. (Hard wired) Works great on my android and pc...hoping for the same thing.
Thanks!
This might work..

http://www.amazon.com/Camera-Connect...o+ipad+adapter

Or maybe this.. http://www.amazon.com/Camera-Connect...o+ipad+adapter
Bill0 is online now Find More Posts by Bill0
Old Today, 05:19 PM
No Static
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Mar 2012
124 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions. I am not sure I asked the question well. It seem that the Ipad wants to send data out and does not like data in too. It will wifi with a gopro...I am wanting it to see what the mobius sees and read the files. Thinking there should be an app for that. Connection is still a challenge from 30 pin to usb.
proving gravity is online now Find More Posts by proving gravity