Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 04, 2013, 11:17 PM
Joined Apr 2013
1 Posts
Discussion
Ellenbrook parks to fly

Hi,
I'm new to the site since this is my first post I thought I'll tell a bit about me the on for the question!

I started out with nitro 1/16th rc car (nitro) on special from stanbridges for $300. I loved it soon after that I bought a tmaxx 3.3 upgraded to the reverse kit, suspension, axels, and some other bits. About 8 months of owning it I woke up with spots all over my hands 3 days later they were little blisters, the pain was really bad.... I had developed an allergic reaction to nitro fuel so that was the end of that! So I moved into co-ax hellis then onto fixed pitch and finally I bought a FBL100 got to the point I could do circuits and got bored/frustrated. Finally I bought a turnigy x9 and a bixler v2 to learn to fly bloody awesome! Now I'm onto my second plane mini swift from hobbyking.

Now for the question! I am still a beginner so I'm looking for a park within or near ellenbrook. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section this seemed the most relivent place to ask.

Cheers,
Chris (fullyforded)
Fullyforded is offline Find More Posts by Fullyforded
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 05, 2013, 04:08 AM
Old age is not for sissies
Dayton Intl, Ohio, United States
Joined Jan 2000
7,683 Posts
ellenbrook? What country? You might want to provide more info on your location. This is an international forum and you don't have your location listed.

Azarr
Azarr is offline Find More Posts by Azarr
Old Apr 05, 2013, 04:30 AM
Australia, ACT, Kambah
Joined Feb 2001
2,956 Posts
Chris: Try lurking over here: http://www.rcgroups.com/australia-307/

Also, it really is worthwhile putting your basic location details up in your profile. It means that those of us who know your location can tailor advice. For example, there are some great sources in the US that we won't bother recommending to you because they won't ship to Australia.
scirocco is online now Find More Posts by scirocco
Old Apr 05, 2013, 07:55 AM
darn you, kakka carrot cake.
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Aug 2012
1,018 Posts
look on google maps for the nearest park to your house, thats what i did. i see your in perth, im on the south side of the city, where the cool kids are.....
derpron is offline Find More Posts by derpron