HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Real Flight 7.5 Announced!

Simulation for RC Real Flight.

Splash

Ask, and you shall receive!

If you don't already know about Real Flight, then you need to open your eyes in the industry and start flying indoors! Real Flight has been producing top quality RC flight simulators for many years now, and I can guarantee you most of the pro pilots have trained on this simulator. Equip with RealPhysics™ technology, you can rest assure that you are getting a direct translation from simulator flight to the real thing at the flying field.

Now on the market again with a new version 7.5 with some excellent additions, and changes Knife Edge Software has made. With the Wireless SLT Transmitter Interface, you can break free of the tethered wire from the transmitter to your computer. Simply plug the dongle into your computer’s USB port. A setup window helps you quickly configure your transmitter. You can also still purchase the InterLink Elite Controller Edition.

MultiRotors pilots will have the chance to indulge in known models, as well as 30+ flying fields to choose from. You have lots of new choices of interaction and obstacle courses such as Scavenger Hunt Pilot Challenge, and the “Ghost Run” Feature that allows you to race your Ghost laps from the previous runs.

If you, or someone you know is looking to create that muscle memory needed to fly RC, then you can train, and have fun with the Real Flight 7.5. Just in time for the winter months.

Features

• Wireless SLT Transmitter Interface option.
  • Tones of models and flying fields.
  • Excellent training tool(s).
  • RealPhysics™ technology.
  • New challenges and obstacle courses.

For more information on the Real Flight 7.5 click here.

Last edited by ndfly700; Oct 06, 2014 at 07:23 PM..

Discussion

Old Oct 08, 2014, 12:04 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
United States, MN, Fairmont
Joined May 2013
3,177 Posts
Danigit I literally just ordered 7.....ah well
Somethin' Extra is online now Find More Posts by Somethin' Extra
Old Oct 08, 2014, 12:15 PM
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
748 Posts
That looks really good
jamichx is offline Find More Posts by jamichx
Old Oct 08, 2014, 01:52 PM
I can't fly
United States, CO, Parker
Joined Dec 2006
2,113 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethin' Extra View Post
Danigit I literally just ordered 7.....ah well
In the past Knife Edge has offered free updates to X.5 version of the software so those that just bought X.0 will be able to upgrade and those copies of X.0 already in stores can stay on the shelves not need to be shipped back.
camoy is offline Find More Posts by camoy
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 08, 2014, 01:56 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
United States, MN, Fairmont
Joined May 2013
3,177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by camoy View Post
In the past Knife Edge has offered free updates to X.5 version of the software so those that just bought X.0 will be able to upgrade and those copies of X.0 already in stores can stay on the shelves not need to be shipped back.
How do I do that
Somethin' Extra is online now Find More Posts by Somethin' Extra
Old Oct 08, 2014, 02:04 PM
I can't fly
Joined Dec 2006
2,113 Posts
Not sure yet as it looks like it was just announced, but either it will be by updating your software from the update function in the menu. Or there will be a link to follow on Real Flight's webpage to get the update via download.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 08, 2014, 02:08 PM
United States, CO, Aurora
Joined May 2009
366 Posts
Yeah I have always just updated my software with the update function in the menu. From what I have seen they have always offered the free upgrade to the .5 version.
hemiblas is offline Find More Posts by hemiblas
Old Oct 08, 2014, 04:48 PM
Addicted to 3DHS and EF
United States, OH, Bristolville
Joined Oct 2010
4,761 Posts
will we be able to upgrade from real flight 7.0? And if so how much will the software upgrade cost? I bought my rf7 in april.
3Daddict is offline Find More Posts by 3Daddict
Old Oct 08, 2014, 05:09 PM
I can't fly
Joined Dec 2006
2,113 Posts
In the past when they released an X.5 upgrade users with the previous version could upgrade online for free. This happened for me when I had RF 3 and 3.5 came out also with 5 and 5.5, and last time with 6 to 6.5. In the past the only time I had to buy the software upgrade disc was when they went from an X.5 to and new X.0 like 6.5 to 7. So when they came out with RF7 I had to pay for the upgrade disc.

Now this isn't to say that this will be for sure the same thing. But before going and spending money on the upgrade disc I would simply wait and see if the upgrade online shows up for RF7 owners.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 08, 2014, 06:23 PM
MK
NJ
Joined Feb 2001
1,232 Posts
Watch the video. At 2:18 it says "Free incremental upgrade"

Did you not watch the video???? LOL!!!
MK is online now Find More Posts by MK
Old Oct 08, 2014, 06:26 PM
I can't fly
Joined Dec 2006
2,113 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK View Post
Watch the video. At 2:18 it says "Free incremental upgrade"

Did you not watch the video???? LOL!!!
Thanks for letting us know; in answer to your question no I did not watch the video as I am at work and youtube is blocked. Was going to watch it when I got home tonight.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 08, 2014, 06:33 PM
Radioactive Flier
United States, IL, Plainfield
Joined Aug 2006
305 Posts
If you go to Knife Edges forums you can find directions to download the beta right now.
Raylon is online now Find More Posts by Raylon
Old Oct 08, 2014, 08:11 PM
Happiness is a belt fed weapon
Ventura, CA
Joined Oct 2009
1,369 Posts
Just downloaded. The multirotors are definitely easier to handle.
Cleared2Engage is offline Find More Posts by Cleared2Engage
Old Oct 11, 2014, 10:55 PM
"Fly Low, Fly Fast, Turn Left"
United States, CA, Red Bluff
Joined Jul 2009
601 Posts
The upgrade from RF7 to RF7.5 is free.
SmokeDogg is online now Find More Posts by SmokeDogg
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Miss Foxy Lady eBuild
Old Oct 12, 2014, 01:16 PM
Super Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2012
2,028 Posts
Wow I really like the wireless SLT protocol support! Since I already have one of these it would be perfect.
TheKingPhisher is offline Find More Posts by TheKingPhisher
Last edited by TheKingPhisher; Nov 28, 2014 at 08:17 AM.