Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 02, 2014, 09:23 AM
Joined Feb 2014
13 Posts
Discussion
Scratch build phantom 2

Hello guys this is my first post. I have a scratch built quad on a dji 330 frame with a dx6i, kk2.0, and 2212 motors. Would it be a bad idea to buy a phantom 2 shell and use my motors and escs with a naza m v2 to start? I would do this with the intention of making the quad as phantom like as possible. I have not been able to find a build list for the phantom 2 and I don't even know if my motors and esc swill fit. I'd like to get into fpv flying with all the dji bells and whistles but I know that it would be difficult to do with the limited size of my quad and I like the look of the phantom. If anyone has a better idea, even if it's in a completely different direction, please chime in. Thanks. Also, I like the idea of gps RTH and would like this function moving fwd with fpv flying.
Splicka is offline Find More Posts by Splicka
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2014, 09:30 AM
Joined Feb 2014
13 Posts
I reposted this question in the general multi forum.
Splicka is offline Find More Posts by Splicka