HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 20, 2014, 12:21 PM
Stuck on a rock
Faroe Islands, Sandoy, Sandur
Joined Nov 2000
5,754 Posts
More sillyness from BG CS. They now say the manufacturer claims it can be adjusted. Well yes, with a hammer. The focus is adjustable but it's not a focus issue - it's misaligned optics. I'm not sure their English is even good enough to actually understand the problem. Poor English skills is the most common problem with Chinese CS agents.

I'm not going to waste more time over a cheap pair of binoculars. I get a lot of cheap items from BG and can live with the occasional dud. Based on my recent experience I won't be ordering anything of value though as I don't have any confidence in their CS dealing with it if something goes wrong. I also told a couple of friends who are shopping for quads to buy them from DX so it's BG's loss. Ho hum.....
epilot is online now Find More Posts by epilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 23, 2014, 07:31 AM
Stuck on a rock
Faroe Islands, Sandoy, Sandur
Joined Nov 2000
5,754 Posts
Banggood say that all items are checked by their staff before shipment but they are offering to refund half the value of the binoculars which I have accepted. Not the outcome I had hoped for but it's better than nothing.
epilot is online now Find More Posts by epilot
Old Jul 13, 2014, 08:37 PM
Joined Jul 2012
118 Posts
Why they have such funny names ?

Would think the chinese should have someone help when choosing a business

name, eh ?

By reading this post they sure do have meaning !

"Banggood," yeah right ? you be foked good, that's what it means !

And their friends "Good Luck Buy"

well yep, . . . good luck in getting what you buy sometime soon !
crashmaniac is offline Find More Posts by crashmaniac