Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 26, 2012, 10:36 PM
hello
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Nov 2004
229 Posts
Cool
this is fixed cant arm my Pro board

Guys. I am having some serious difficulty. I have a quad that had a sport on it (worked good) and i replaced it with a Pro and GPS. I have them both stacked on the quad. it is connected per the instructions. i have calabrated the Accel's and the temp. When trying to calibrate the compass with the transmitter i get issues (the issue is that when i take the throttle stick high and to the right it beeps at me 4 times not 2) the other issue is that if i try to arm it (lower left to lower right of the throttle stick) it looks like it is going to work and then it blinks purple at me. What the heck am i doing wrong. i just want to fly.

Also, the new GPS board i got in the mail last week doesnt look like the one in the instructions. Which port do i plug the GPS module into? there are 2 that look identical right next to each other.
ALtitudeap is offline Find More Posts by ALtitudeap
Last edited by ALtitudeap; Dec 27, 2012 at 02:03 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 27, 2012, 03:45 AM
Pants first, then shoes
Joined Jan 2011
2,759 Posts
Have you tried to arm the board with the gps not mounted so its just the HFP only?.
Check in the setup software that all the sliders and switches are moving as they are supposed to. What you are describing is often a case of the AH switch being on. The board wont arm if thats on as a safety feature.
Stacky is offline Find More Posts by Stacky
Old Dec 27, 2012, 06:48 PM
Pants first, then shoes
Joined Jan 2011
2,759 Posts
So what was the problem in the end?, it could be useful to know so that others can check if they have a similar problem?
Stacky is offline Find More Posts by Stacky
Old Dec 28, 2012, 12:54 PM
USA, FL, Winter Springs
Joined Apr 2006
3,066 Posts
Probably didn't have the GPS antenna connected. With v4.6 and above you can't arm the HoverflyPro while the HoverflyGPS is in an error state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacky View Post
So what was the problem in the end?, it could be useful to know so that others can check if they have a similar problem?
S11D336B is offline Find More Posts by S11D336B
Site Sponsor