Old Oct 14, 2012, 04:30 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,539 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64 View Post
Unlike the Democratic Party (or the GOP, for that matter), the military requires a high school diploma or GED, and officers a college education.

So saying the military is populated with dumb losers is quite inaccurate and dishonest.
Which is why so many vote for conservatives. I would love to have served, but they said I was too fat to play. Actually, at the time with my eyes, they didn't want to waste money training someone who couldn't hit the field, at least that is what they told me.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Oct 14, 2012, 04:31 PM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
839 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
Not his 'progressive' politicies, nope.
So what would that leave?
Libelle201B is offline Find More Posts by Libelle201B
Old Oct 14, 2012, 04:34 PM
RC Newb/Gorilla Glue User
United States, OH
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B View Post
Conservatives don't worship Reagan.

Republicans do.

The difference is not subtle. It is not a 'fine line'. Seeing the difference does not require deep thought...but it does require thought.
WingNut64 is online now Find More Posts by WingNut64
Old Oct 14, 2012, 04:35 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,539 Posts
Quote:
All total of all who have tried to work with the Democrats about 16 trillion dollars in debt. The worst part is the educational system sucks, we still have the poor, and we are now broke, without a leader, and basically wandering around in a wilderness.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Oct 14, 2012, 05:47 PM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
839 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64 View Post
Conservatives don't worship Reagan.

Republicans do.

The difference is not subtle. It is not a 'fine line'. Seeing the difference does not require deep thought...but it does require thought.
So Reagan was not a conservative, thanks for that clarification. Odd though that his name is mentioned so often by "conservatives", whatever that definition may now be.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 05:52 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,785 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Sure looks like to me, Romney is going to make a great president,
Of what, the book club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
willing to work in a non partisan way to make America a better place and will be open and honest with the American people.
And I can't understand how people keep believing the crap Rmoney keeps speading.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Oct 14, 2012, 06:57 PM
RC Newb/Gorilla Glue User
United States, OH
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
Quote:
So Reagan was not a conservative, thanks for that clarification. Odd though that his name is mentioned so often by "conservatives", whatever that definition may now be.
Socially, yes.

Fiscally, him (and the modern GOP) are just Democrats with Bibles.
WingNut64 is online now Find More Posts by WingNut64
Old Oct 14, 2012, 06:57 PM
So broke I can't pay attention
Naples FL USA
Joined Mar 2009
489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
And I can't understand how people keep believing the crap Rmoney keeps speading.
Correction, the MSM are the ones who spread it, after they have mixed it in with a liberal dash of heresay, misquotes and personal opinion.
They have countless newshounds digging through everything and anything they can get their eager hands on, all about only one candidate, while the other gets a free pass.
Questioning the character, personal integrity and track record is fine and dandy when it comes to one of them, but doing so with the other candidate is strictly out of bounds, politicaly incorrect, and perhaps might be concieved by some as perhaps even racist.
When the journalists at Univision broke the 'code of conduct' during their interview with Pres. Obama, you could almost hear the gasps and wringing of hands from the US MSM reporters, they swept that embarrassing episode off the headlines pretty quick, not even one of the US cable or network reporters took the cue or initiative to follow up and ask any similar type of tough questions, about broken promises, and the severe lack of any Hope or Change for that matter
caymin last is offline Find More Posts by caymin last
Old Oct 14, 2012, 07:08 PM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
839 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by caymin last View Post
Correction, the MSM are the ones who spread it, after they have mixed it in with a liberal dash of heresay, misquotes and personal opinion.
They have countless newshounds digging through everything and anything they can get their eager hands on, all about only one candidate, while the other gets a free pass.
Questioning the character, personal integrity and track record is fine and dandy when it comes to one of them, but doing so with the other candidate is strictly out of bounds, politicaly incorrect, and perhaps might be concieved by some as perhaps even racist.
When the journalists at Univision broke the 'code of conduct' during their interview with Pres. Obama, you could almost hear the gasps and wringing of hands from the US MSM reporters, they swept that embarrassing episode off the headlines pretty quick, not even one of the US cable or network reporters took the cue or initiative to follow up and ask any similar type of tough questions, about broken promises, and the severe lack of any Hope or Change for that matter
One only has to google all the 180's Romney has taken recently, that's enough to get "gasps" out of any thinking audience.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 07:22 PM
Restful User
Backwoods Alabama
Joined May 2000
3,861 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
Gosh that hurt.

So. Did you chose not to enlist? You were certainly old enough despite what you've said earlier. You really weren't spared. You spared yourself and let others, like me, serve. I don't have a problem with that, btw. But your post was a lie.

I will keep asking, and you will keep dodging. You know...like serving.
And what does the silliness of this post have to do with "moderate conservative conspiracy"? Sounds like some issue popped up out of the blue...

--Bill
Jacques Flambeau is offline Find More Posts by Jacques Flambeau
Old Oct 14, 2012, 07:36 PM
Mr Mootsie
Pepperell, MA, USA
Joined Jan 2001
2,565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Harris View Post
And what does the silliness of this post have to do with "moderate conservative conspiracy"? Sounds like some issue popped up out of the blue...

--Bill
Only if you're a non-frequent reader of BW threads.

And it certainly doesn't match the silliness of your Bushitler obsession posts.
Tim Jonas is online now Find More Posts by Tim Jonas
Old Oct 15, 2012, 07:21 AM
Restful User
Backwoods Alabama
Joined May 2000
3,861 Posts
Like I said, issue outta the Blue. Drop down and gimmie 30, Mootsie!
Jacques Flambeau is offline Find More Posts by Jacques Flambeau
Old Oct 15, 2012, 07:27 AM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor View Post
I have no doubt in '08 you were here salivating over Sarah Palin and harping that Obama didn't have a chance.
Link?
BE77 Pilot is offline Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 15, 2012, 07:28 AM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
...And I can't understand how people keep believing the crap Rmoney keeps speading.
Guess we'll have to elect the man to see what is in him.
BE77 Pilot is offline Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 15, 2012, 07:31 AM
St. Boondock
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
Give Romney a chance. Obama has already broken many promises and flipped on many others. All things considered, at least Romney will play an active role as a leader and take the position seriously. President Kardashian is another story
FL Knifemaker is offline Find More Posts by FL Knifemaker