Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 06, 2011, 02:12 PM
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Question
getting a point to edit post but the thread starter deleted the post already.

Ok im confused, when we post on someones blog, he reports it then we get a point saying to edit post. but the blog owner deleted the post, therefore we cannot edit the post, how does this relate to getting point taken away? or in that case is there no point given? seems a bit unfair if a point remains and you have no way of editing a post since it no longer exists, can anyone point me to the rule on this? i cant find it.
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts