SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 23, 2012, 07:45 PM
Imperious Bloviator
United States, GA, Milner
Joined Feb 2012
26 Posts
Discussion
Awesome Hobbies website?

For the past few weeks they've had a message displayed that their owner had died and that they were undergoing a transition of ownership, and would be back in a few weeks.

I've been checking the link periodically and noticed today that the website is gone. Are they done?
Lesmambo is offline Find More Posts by Lesmambo
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2012, 10:47 PM
General of the Army
United States, PA, Sellersville
Joined Apr 2012
134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesmambo View Post
For the past few weeks they've had a message displayed that their owner had died and that they were undergoing a transition of ownership, and would be back in a few weeks.

I've been checking the link periodically and noticed today that the website is gone. Are they done?
From what I recall the site had actually been in a hold pattern since the owner Warwick Vincent passed away back in March of this year. Since that time I believe his wife had been looking for someone willing to take over Awesome Hobbies to continue with the business.

Sad & unfortunate, but it's very possible that she had not found someone to take over that transition, so there may not be anymore Awesome Hobbies.

~ Craig ~
badassforce is offline Find More Posts by badassforce
Old Aug 24, 2012, 09:39 PM
Imperious Bloviator
United States, GA, Milner
Joined Feb 2012
26 Posts
Yeah, I'm afraid that you're right. I hate it - they had some really cool models to play with.
Lesmambo is offline Find More Posts by Lesmambo
Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:33 AM
willbody1
United States, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Nov 2011
38 Posts
I spoke with Jessica, Warwicks daughter this week and they are close to finishing a deal to complete the sale of the business and should be coming back online soon
willbody1 is offline Find More Posts by willbody1
Old Sep 28, 2012, 01:02 PM
General of the Army
United States, PA, Sellersville
Joined Apr 2012
134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by willbody1 View Post
I spoke with Jessica, Warwicks daughter this week and they are close to finishing a deal to complete the sale of the business and should be coming back online soon
Interesting news to keep an eye on, thanks for sharing.

~ Craig ~
badassforce is offline Find More Posts by badassforce