New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 06, 2015, 12:56 AM
Find More Posts by Ramos Huan
Joined Jan 2015
18 Posts
Discussion
how will you finish this plane?

I'm gonna order this 30cc red/yellow plane.

It's 10% discount right now. Very good price and looks awesome. But it's only airframe.
What engine will use on it? As the suggested engines is " 26-35cc Gas or 1.50-2.10 Glow". And props, any suggestion on it? If you ever flied this plane, suggestions are greatly appreciated.
the plane link: http://www.hobbyease.com/extra-330l-73-30cc-p181.html
Thanks
Ramos
Ramos Huan is offline Find More Posts by Ramos Huan
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 06, 2015, 06:20 PM
Find More Posts by LowlyElevated
Team PeasantCopter... kind of.
United States, FL, DeLand
Joined Sep 2012
1,841 Posts
Never had that one, BUT:
For the engine, I'd get a DLE-35RA. Fairly priced, from Hobbico = decent CS if something goes wrong. Good running motor too.
For props, you can find tons of suggestions depending on what engine you pick.
For servos, depends on how you fly it. If you want a sport/aerobatic plane, I'd recommend Hitec HS645mg. If you want 3d, I'd go with Hitec HS5645mg or better. Use LIFE chemistry batteries instead of NIHM. About 3000mah should be plenty.
LowlyElevated is offline Find More Posts by LowlyElevated
Old Apr 14, 2015, 09:53 PM
Find More Posts by Ramos Huan
Joined Jan 2015
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowlyElevated View Post
Never had that one, BUT:
For the engine, I'd get a DLE-35RA. Fairly priced, from Hobbico = decent CS if something goes wrong. Good running motor too.
For props, you can find tons of suggestions depending on what engine you pick.
For servos, depends on how you fly it. If you want a sport/aerobatic plane, I'd recommend Hitec HS645mg. If you want 3d, I'd go with Hitec HS5645mg or better. Use LIFE chemistry batteries instead of NIHM. About 3000mah should be plenty.
thanks very much!
Ramos Huan is offline Find More Posts by Ramos Huan