New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 19, 2015, 12:25 AM
Find More Posts by Rocktown1980
Joined Sep 2015
1 Posts
HH Sport Cub S RTF servo failure fresh out of box.

Finally bought my first plane and boy am I glad it was raining today. Fed-ex guy dropped it off, I opened the box, charged the battery, powered up the plane and checked control surfaces. everything seemed fine except the the right aileron servo sounded different. Powered it up a second time to show my daughter and the right aileron worked intermittently, got stuck full up for a bit, worked again for a bit and now is unresponsive to stick input yet still will hold it`s position. I can only imagine the outcome if it had been a nice day outside. Anybody else have any issues like this with this plane? I already called Horizon Hobby and they are going to send me a defective return label Monday morning. I was so exited to go out for my first flight.
Rocktown1980 is offline Find More Posts by Rocktown1980
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 19, 2015, 10:54 AM
Find More Posts by DaveG
Houston, TX, US
Joined Jun 2000
1,712 Posts
Patience is a virtue. If it was me, I'd return it to HH for an exchange.
DaveG is offline Find More Posts by DaveG