SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:50 PM
UK
Joined Apr 2006
143 Posts
Discussion
New Rudimental Video, "Not Giving In"

Cloud 12 recently had the pleasure of working with some incredible people on the music video for Rudimental's new track, "Not Giving In".

Link to the Cloud 12 Vimeo page, where you can see this video and others: http://vimeo.com/cloud12
Link to this Video on YouTube, where you can read the reactions of those who have left comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=J9-Lwpgfd1E

We filmed entirely on location in Manila. Our kit comprised of the following:
Droidworx AD-8 Heavy Lift, Photohigher AV200-360 gimbal, Photohigher Skyline RSGS V1.1.6 gimbal stabilization, Mikrokopter flight control system and a Nikon D7000 camera.
We shot all of the airbourne clips and minimal deshake has been applied in post production. The producers actually didn't want it too clean. I think they made the right decision.
Graham88 is offline Find More Posts by Graham88
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:46 PM
Near Austin
Joined Dec 2001
5,399 Posts
Nicely done, Graham!

If anyone would like to dispute small unmanned aircraft's role in videography they need look no further than the work included in this video!

Cheers!

Gene
CenTexFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CenTexFlyer