New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 02, 2014, 09:06 PM
Find More Posts by Ken Smith
United States, TX, Johnson City
Joined Mar 2005
1,460 Posts
Question
Airline Decals

Somewhere in all the articles or pictures that I have looked at or read, I saw the decal, not sure just what you would call it, that runs the length of the plane on the side. It had the head of an eagle at the start, I know this is not really clear but if you know what I am looking for it is enough.
If you could give the name of the airline or the manufacture that used it so I could send a photo to Callie Graphics I would be a happy camper

Thanks
Ken
Ken Smith is offline Find More Posts by Ken Smith
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2014, 11:19 PM
Find More Posts by demondriver
Up-Out-&-Gone
United States, SC, Charleston
Joined Mar 2007
17,082 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Smith View Post
Somewhere in all the articles or pictures that I have looked at or read, I saw the decal, not sure just what you would call it, that runs the length of the plane on the side. It had the head of an eagle at the start, I know this is not really clear but if you know what I am looking for it is enough.
If you could give the name of the airline or the manufacture that used it so I could send a photo to Callie Graphics I would be a happy camper

Thanks
Ken
Hi ken you might be talking about the mid 50's Capitol airlines. . Or the independence DC-6 that President Truman used.
demondriver is online now Find More Posts by demondriver
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 03, 2014, 05:28 AM
Find More Posts by Ken Smith
United States, TX, Johnson City
Joined Mar 2005
1,460 Posts
That is what I thought too but the one I am thinking of just had the the head. It then went into the line, it was a long time ago that I saw it. The Capital is very interesting maybe able to us it.

Thanks
Ken
Ken Smith is offline Find More Posts by Ken Smith