New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
Find More Posts by Blaze0021
United States, CO, Highlands Ranch
Joined Apr 2015
593 Posts
Had a great time at the park flying my red Biplanes today, The UMX Pitts S-1S and the UMX Beast 3D. "Had" being the key term, as David Lorenz Park was completely empty, until these two shmos decided to show up, and take their Off Road Truggy out for a spin. Mind you, there are 5 open Lacrosse Fields and these doofuses decide to drive this car all over the gravel parking lot, lose control of the vehicle and bounce it right on the hood of my 2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5, setting off my alarm, as I was in midflight with my Pitts in the baseball field. As the owner apologized profusely, we proceeded to try to take his paint off of my front bumper. I took his information down and his license plate. As this was happening, the Park Ranger drove by. I had half a mind to report him to the Park Ranger but didn't.. as this is one of the few parks that allow RC items to be flown or driven, the last thing I need is for some bureaucrat to pass down a regulation against any RC at the Park. I told him, do you not see that there are 5 lacrosse fields wide open and you decide to drive your RC Car in a lot where you can hit things. Don't you think about this crap? He apologized again. I told him that I would see if a buff would get rid of the scuff but if it didn't to expect a phone call and a police report to get repairs done on my car. Of course he had no insurance. They left afterwards. So incredibly pissed off. Aside from this, I did manage to snap some good photos of Red Squad, as well as a shot of the scuff.
Blaze0021 is offline Find More Posts by Blaze0021
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 12, 2015, 10:31 PM
Find More Posts by Charlie P (NY)
Gravity is weak but persistant
United States, NY, Port Crane
Joined Aug 2009
550 Posts
Anyone have a ESC/Receiver/Ele&Rud Servo unit from a Beast they'd like to or be willing to part with?

The magic blue smoke eacaped from mine after it got wet (I'm Beasting on floats) and a replacement is about 75% of a whole new UMX Beast!
Charlie P (NY) is offline Find More Posts by Charlie P (NY)
Old Jun 15, 2015, 06:46 AM
Find More Posts by Blaze0021
United States, CO, Highlands Ranch
Joined Apr 2015
593 Posts
View in Fullscreen and HD! An aerobatic flight montage of all my Horizon Hobby Biplanes.
Beautiful weather at David Lorenz Park: 74' fahrenheit, 6 MPH average wind with mild 8-9 MPH gusts.
Starring: UMX PT-17 Dual Aileron "Pegasus", UMX Beast 3D "Thunderstruck", UMX Pitts S-1S "Crimson Knight", and Viking Model 12 280 "Fenrir."
Music: Master of Tides by Lindsey Stirling.

Master of the Skies - UMX PT-17, Beast 3D, Pitts S-1S, Viking Model 12 280 (4 min 27 sec)

If this inspires you to go out and fly, then this video compilation was a success. I hope you enjoy the show!
Blaze0021 is offline Find More Posts by Blaze0021