New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
8,416 Posts
Well my birthday is Sunday and I had some gift money to spend:

It looks like It's one of the last couple Gold kits available. I didn't really care for the gold anodizing at first, but its kind of grown on me. It's going to suck not being able to get gold parts for it in the future. Like having a gold rotor and red swash is going to kind of suck. But oh well.. This is the only way to get the heli with all the CNC upgrades for a reasonable price.
IntegrityHndywrk is online now Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Find More Posts by psychlic
want to fly the big one please
United States, CA, Covina
Joined Feb 2013
3,838 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
Well my birthday is Sunday and I had some gift money to spend:

It looks like It's one of the last couple Gold kits available. I didn't really care for the gold anodizing at first, but its kind of grown on me. It's going to suck not being able to get gold parts for it in the future. Like having a gold rotor and red swash is going to kind of suck. But oh well.. This is the only way to get the heli with all the CNC upgrades for a reasonable price.
Well Happy Early Birthday man!
I like the colors, really sharp and classy!................could always get some paint and an airbrush, if/when the need arises?
psychlic is online now Find More Posts by psychlic
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
12,359 Posts
Happy Birthday and enjoy your Golden bird. Kida real dark for a heli.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Today, 08:04 AM
Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
8,416 Posts
Thanks guys...

I plan on replacing the canopy before I fly it with one of these:

Maybe even add the CF tail boom:

Since the stock gold and black canopy is limited edition and I really just wanted the gold kit because it's the only all CNC kit available. I will likely list the canopy on ebay for something ridiculous like $100 and see what "collector" bites on it. If that goes well, I might just take my time swapping out all the gold parts for red or silver anodized ones so that I can mark them up and sell them as the completely rare and unavailable X3 gold replacement parts they really are. Then I'd have all the normal CNC parts and maybe helped fund the electronic equipment I need to buy to fly the damn thing, but I wouldn't have to worry about crashing a rare canopy or breaking irreplaceable gold parts.
IntegrityHndywrk is online now Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Old Today, 08:16 AM
Find More Posts by ChopperJack
Moving Parts
United States, MS, Columbus
Joined May 2011
1,808 Posts
Happy birthday Integ! Great looking heli! Bring it over to my house and we can fly it off my drive way and over the front yard!
ChopperJack is online now Find More Posts by ChopperJack