Old Today, 07:19 AM
Find More Posts by CN I Dawg
Crash=start of next project
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Nov 2010
1,442 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosk View Post
nah lol, no worries, I know firing it up w/o antenna can fry them, I havent done that...(thou it does say on their site you can run an RFD with a single antenna)

I have tried so many different combinations between RFDs and 3DR thats no more left, yet same results....here is an example chart and you can see just how it just drops quickly after not even over a minute....noise levels are acceptable and below 50...right now using the RFD omnis on both the 3DR (copter) and the RFD (GCS)...and this is the pathetic result....I am at a loss, no idea what to do....
Yeah, not good at all. Are your sure your antennas are correct? Sometimes people use SMA with RPSMA connections and you get little to no contact.
Are you using the dipoles form RFD on the GCS?
CN I Dawg is offline Find More Posts by CN I Dawg
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 08:30 AM
Find More Posts by kiosk
Joined Sep 2008
343 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CN I Dawg View Post
Yeah, not good at all. Are your sure your antennas are correct? Sometimes people use SMA with RPSMA connections and you get little to no contact.
Are you using the dipoles form RFD on the GCS?
Yea using the long dipoles from rfd on gcs, two of them, one vertical and one horizontal, but even moving them around doesn't make diff. Yes have checked all connections and they match....I even tried a dedicated bec to power the ground rfd....in copter thou I power 3dr from pix thou, no bec..that OK right?
kiosk is online now Find More Posts by kiosk