Old Jul 21, 2016, 11:21 AM
Find More Posts by Terrapin88
Joined Jul 2016
29 Posts
Question
US west warehouse still a problem or not?

I've ordered from the US east and the China warehouse before. I've not ordered from the west because I've read so many horror stories of people not getting what they ordered when their package finally arrives, no customer service and accusations of theft.

I need a few items that are out of stock in the east warehouse, but in stock at the west warehouse. I don't have a lot of time to fart around with issues and I need the items to arrive in a timely manner.

Has the west warehouse issues been sorted out or are they still a cluster?
Terrapin88 is online now Find More Posts by Terrapin88
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 21, 2016, 04:35 PM
Find More Posts by HobbyKingCSNYC
United States, NY, Brentwood
Joined Dec 2013
896 Posts
Any order from the US W warehouse should be as reliable as any other at this point. If you were to order from there and had any sort of issue then by all means PM me and we'll set it straight.

Rob
HK PS NY
HobbyKingCSNYC is offline Find More Posts by HobbyKingCSNYC
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 21, 2016, 06:59 PM
Find More Posts by Terrapin88
Joined Jul 2016
29 Posts
Thanks for the reply.

It's good to know you're available.
Terrapin88 is online now Find More Posts by Terrapin88