New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Knife3dge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 11, 2008, 01:33 PM
Find More Posts by Knife3dge
orlando, FL
Joined May 2004
284 Posts
Discussion
I haven't made these yet

Hello everyone!

I'm posting these 2 plans in here so anyone can build them if they think they're worth it. I myself haven't build either of them yet so I cant really describe performance. I know they would work. I know that the one called TriBlade2 probably will have a little less layover than the Triblade since the wings are sweep forward a bit. Try'em out! and please if you do let me know bout the results!!!!

I think that you can use 5mm birch on both. I myself would like to try 4mm and for say backyard use I would use 1/8" PVC
Knife3dge is offline Find More Posts by Knife3dge