SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
Fool on a Hill
Joined Apr 2014
48 Posts
Discussion
Tarot for Beginners

Beginner, that's me.

I'm wanting to do my first multirotor, and from what I've been looking at, one of the Tarot's looks like the direction I want to go.

Can someone give me the Cliffnotes version of why a person would go with any one particular of the Tarots starting with the 680 and up to the 1000?

Yes, I did some searching, but the more I read, the more confused I get.

What I'm going for is onboard Go-Pro, preferably 6 motors but a quad will do if it will improve flight times, and a more than typical runtime of maybe 25 minutes or so. Load carrying capabilities would be a plus, but really just for being able to haul bigger batteries to improve flight time (vicious cycle?).
The variances in sizes and weights of the different Tarot frames doesn't lead me to any obvious conclusions about where to start, and I'd like to avoid expensive experimenting if I can start with one I can live with for a while.

Anyone?

I had finally decided to go with the AGLHobbies frame after looking at his frames for some time, but by the time I made that final decision this last weekend, the owner had moved on and his site now sells cake decorating stuff.
A flying cake sort of appeals to me, but I've decided to put that off for a later time.
Depot is offline Find More Posts by Depot
to remove ads between posts