SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 23, 2015, 10:33 AM
nr1
Joined Feb 2012
98 Posts
Can anyone tell me if the V977 blades also fit the V922?
nr1 is offline Find More Posts by nr1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2015, 01:39 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
10,367 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nr1 View Post
Can anyone tell me if the V977 blades also fit the V922?
you just need to drill out the holes for the blade holder mounting screw a bit (the V922 uses slightly larger diameter screws in the blade holders)
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: and again ...
Old Jan 28, 2015, 07:50 AM
Heli Newb
Germany, BW, Achern
Joined Jan 2015
33 Posts
Hey there, as some of you maybe already know i have problems with my hcp100 and a faulty main motor mosfet. I have already aranged with banggood that they send me a new one for free. In the meantime i thought i might maybe try to switch the Mosfet´s myself, and wanted to ask if those are the right ones. ( I think they are normally used for the mcpx but i cant find the ones on my receiverboard (64BL)
http://www.reichelt.de/IRL-IRFZ-Tran...b4&LANGUAGE=EN
I just dont like waiting and if i order them here in germany they´ll be here by next week :P and i can solder them to pcb and hope those are the only things that dont work anymore on my rx board
kill000r is offline Find More Posts by kill000r
Old Jan 28, 2015, 10:35 AM
Joined Jan 2013
1,702 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1871237 maybe this can help you
joeclone is offline Find More Posts by joeclone
Old Jan 28, 2015, 08:05 PM
Joined Oct 2014
3 Posts
Hi all was wondering if anybody has come up with a solution for removing all the play in the swash pate?

552 pages is a lot to go thru so i will share my thought on it.

First of all you wil need a spring from a ball point pen then you will need to cut it in half.

Remove the head and swash plate fom the main shaft and place one half of the spring on th shaft, next replace the swash plate and then place the other half of the spring on the shaft above the swash, then replace the head and test your swash for positive and negative movement, both in normal and idle-up modes.
adjust the springs as necesary to avoid strain on your servos.

Have just done this to mine and it has removed at least 90% of the slop/play in my swash as it keeps the inner plate pressed to the bearing at positive and negative pitch.

However i have not flight tested yet as im awaiting parts for my heli

Below are picture at 0 pitch , full positive pitch and fineally full negative itch.
Mrlee03 is online now Find More Posts by Mrlee03
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Sir Crashalot
Joined Oct 2011
2,310 Posts
I don't recall sloppy swash being a common problem with the v922, but a nice solution nevertheless.
stonecutter is online now Find More Posts by stonecutter
Last edited by stonecutter; Yesterday at 02:18 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Joined Oct 2014
3 Posts
Well I did get mine second hand, the bearing is probably fudged on mine, might get a new one if my mod doesn't work. It seems to fly very erratically but Tha might just be a micro heli thing.
Mrlee03 is online now Find More Posts by Mrlee03
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Too Old To Die:
United States, TX, Call
Joined Mar 2012
147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrlee03 View Post
Well I did get mine second hand, the bearing is probably fudged on mine, might get a new one if my mod doesn't work. It seems to fly very erratically but Tha might just be a micro heli thing.
Looks like a great idea. I don't know about any slop in the swash plate. But I would like to try the mod to see if it will stop the bearing from coming out. I have had at least three or four swash come apart in flight. Looks like the spring will stop that problem. great idea. : )
OldSpool is offline Find More Posts by OldSpool
Old Today, 07:56 AM
nr1
Joined Feb 2012
98 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
you just need to drill out the holes for the blade holder mounting screw a bit (the V922 uses slightly larger diameter screws in the blade holders)
thx a lot, i will give it a try
nr1 is offline Find More Posts by nr1