Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by wingspinner, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 27, 2012, 02:58 AM
United States
Joined Dec 2010
221 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Sold
One New, one used ArduPilot 2560 APM1.0 Flight Controlls/autopilots

I've got several of these . I need to pare things down a bit because I'm not using all of them. While APM2.0 is convenient and compact for many applications it is not optimal for installs where you need a remote magnetometer and GPS. Of course these have the ATMega2560 processor at 16mhz, 3 axis gyros, 3 axis accelerometers, barometric altimeter, etc. etc. just like the APM2.0 Plus the APM1.0 it has quite a few other features not found on the APM2.0. Reality is, if you have the space, APM1.0 is the more powerful unit. Perfect for fixed wing, bi-copters (traditional helicopters), and mid to large multicopters. These work great on smaller quads as well but the APM2.0 is probably a better choice unless you need remote magnetometer/GPS.

Anyhow, I'm offering two of them right now. Both are ready to go 2560 units and both come with new external MediaTek GPS the used APM1.0 also comes with an installed HMC5883L magnetometer. One I purchased used but has been completely checked out and functioning perfection and the other I purchased new and has never been flown. Note: The new unit (on the right) does not come with the HMC5883L shown in the photo - I've decided to keep that.

DIYDrones is charging $299 for the same exact thing plus another $44+ for the magnetometer. I'm asking $215 shipped for the used APM1.0 (with GPS AND mag) it has had the switch replaced on it - even though the software no longer uses it (first photo) and $225 shipped for the new, unflown APM1.0 (with GPS but no mag) (second photo).

Prices are shipped CONUS only others will be charged a bit extra to cover the additional costs.
wingspinner is offline Find More Posts by wingspinner
to remove ads between posts
Old May 27, 2012, 02:07 PM
Joined Jul 2009
484 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Any chance of selling just the Ardunio board? One of mine has a blown PWM decoder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingspinner View Post
I've got several of these . I need to pare things down a bit because I'm not using all of them. While APM2.0 is convenient and compact for many applications it is not optimal for installs where you need a remote magnetometer and GPS. Of course these have the ATMega2560 processor at 16mhz, 3 axis gyros, 3 axis accelerometers, barometric altimeter, etc. etc. just like the APM2.0 Plus the APM1.0 it has quite a few other features not found on the APM2.0. Reality is, if you have the space, APM1.0 is the more powerful unit. Perfect for fixed wing, bi-copters (traditional helicopters), and mid to large multicopters. These work great on smaller quads as well but the APM2.0 is probably a better choice unless you need remote magnetometer/GPS.

Anyhow, I'm offering two of them right now. Both are ready to go 2560 units and both come with new external MediaTek GPS the used APM1.0 also comes with an installed HMC5883L magnetometer. One I purchased used but has been completely checked out and functioning perfection and the other I purchased new and has never been flown. Note: The new unit (on the right) does not come with the HMC5883L shown in the photo - I've decided to keep that.

DIYDrones is charging $299 for the same exact thing plus another $44+ for the magnetometer. I'm asking $215 shipped for the used APM1.0 (with GPS AND mag) it has had the switch replaced on it - even though the software no longer uses it (first photo) and $225 shipped for the new, unflown APM1.0 (with GPS but no mag) (second photo).

Prices are shipped CONUS only others will be charged a bit extra to cover the additional costs.
diakatche is offline Find More Posts by diakatche
Old May 27, 2012, 08:32 PM
United States
Joined Dec 2010
221 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by diakatche View Post
Any chance of selling just the Ardunio board? One of mine has a blown PWM decoder.
I will sell the APM's without the GPS if that's what you are asking. Subtract $20 from the price. I will not separate the processor board from the IMU (Oilpan board) though.

Thanks for asking!
wingspinner is offline Find More Posts by wingspinner
Old May 28, 2012, 12:55 AM
Joined Jul 2009
484 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingspinner View Post
I will sell the APM's without the GPS if that's what you are asking. Subtract $20 from the price. I will not separate the processor board from the IMU (Oilpan board) though.

Thanks for asking!
No, upbrick the APM. I only need the lower board, the Arduino board itself. The upper board is the IMU which I have.
diakatche is offline Find More Posts by diakatche
Closed Thread