SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 17, 2015, 04:27 PM
Find More Posts by sinowace
Joined Feb 2007
448 Posts
Mini-Review
Super Dimona

I have had this plane for a while and love it. There are reports of some bad tendencies but I haven't seen any. In fact this plane has exceeded my expectations. That said I have made some changes. 1. The motor mount needed to be flipped to give down thrust. 2. I have put in some washout by reflexing the ailerons up a few mm. 3. Probably most important the stated CG is wrong. The manual states 66mm back from the leading edge but that makes the plane very tail heavy. The correct CG should be 55 or 56 mm.
This plane flies great. In fact I usually fly at 1/4 to 1/2 throttle. I have not seen any bad stall tendencies. On landing I need to chop the trottle and glide it in. It wants to float.
sinowace is online now Find More Posts by sinowace
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2015, 11:18 AM
Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Joined Mar 2014
252 Posts
This is good information!! Thank you for sharing, it's definitely helpful.

-Alex
BHCSR ALEX is offline Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Old Apr 02, 2015, 02:31 AM
Find More Posts by AirBug
Joined Mar 2014
15 Posts
If then cg was too far back, that would make it nose heavy I imagine. Interesting model though. Does it glide well?
AirBug is offline Find More Posts by AirBug