New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 18, 2015, 11:31 AM
Find More Posts by Steve Evans
Leighton Buzzard, UK
Joined Apr 2008
32 Posts
Discussion
Walkers QR X350 Pro auto-trim

I've been able to save trim settings using a switch on channel 7, but has anybody had any luck with auto-trim?

If I hold low throttle, left rudder (arm) for 15 seconds the LED does nothing to indicate any change of mode. After about 20 seconds the quad dis-arms again.

Indentally the wiki explaining auto-trim HERE shows arm to be right rudder, not left as on the Walkera.

Also, the instructions say to take off in stabilise mode, but the 350 Pro won't do this. I can only enable stabilise mode once I've armed and taken off in acro mode.

I've asked Walkera for the Devo-M source code (under the GPL license they're obliged to provide this but have not done so as yet) to try to unlock mysteries such as this.

Steve
Steve Evans is offline Find More Posts by Steve Evans
to remove ads between posts