SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 10, 2015, 10:56 PM
Find More Posts by parkcityskier
Parkcityflier
Park City, UT, USA
Joined Aug 2001
2,018 Posts
Thank you, Pat. I'm sorry my curiosity about a red knob got us way off track on your beautiful build in progress on the Anson. The good part is that it got a lot of people into your thread and we'll be eagerly awaiting to see you back on it when you can. Your explanation of the type of mixture control the Anson used answered my question very well and I thank you for that. The oldest airplane that I have flown was built in 1944, a TBM Avenger, and, of course, it used the convenentioal system that we still use today. So, I learned something and that was all that I was looking for.

I hope that your wife is doing well and we all look forward to seeing you back on your threads when you are able to.

Jim
parkcityskier is online now Find More Posts by parkcityskier
to remove ads between posts