HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Peterps, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 06:51 PM
Joined Oct 2012
12 Posts
Yippee!
Denver Colorado

Hi iam Going to visit Denver in 10of march and seven dags on that ....
Whitch rc store want i missn or Wats happening that weekend....

//Peter fr.o.m. Sweden
Peterps is offline Find More Posts by Peterps
Old Mar 02, 2013, 09:10 AM
If it flies, I crash it!
USA, NH, Londonderry
Joined Nov 2006
920 Posts
Peter,

I'm not from CO but I've been there several times. Denver is cool and make sure you drink lots of water before and during your visit if your not use to high altitudes. Flood yourself with water.
There is a lot to see and do depending on your transportation situation. If you have a car to drive, Red Rocks is a cool place to visit. Coors Beer in Golden, CO. Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. U.S. Air Force Academy also in Colorado Springs. Royal Gorge is two and a half hours away. Aspen, CO, three and a half hours away. I would recommend Pikes Peak but I'm sure is closed in the winter. If you ski, there are tons of ski areas in CO.
Do a search on Google, it will help you find some destinations. One other favorite place to visit is Georgetown,CO. One hour west of Denver. Quaint little mining town. Again, do a search. Take lots of pic's and keep a diary.
Have fun and I hope this helps.
dlazarus6660 is offline Find More Posts by dlazarus6660
Old Mar 04, 2013, 06:11 PM
Joined Oct 2012
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlazarus6660 View Post
Peter,

I'm not from CO but I've been there several times. Denver is cool and make sure you drink lots of water before and during your visit if your not use to high altitudes. Flood yourself with water.
There is a lot to see and do depending on your transportation situation. If you have a car to drive, Red Rocks is a cool place to visit. Coors Beer in Golden, CO. Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. U.S. Air Force Academy also in Colorado Springs. Royal Gorge is two and a half hours away. Aspen, CO, three and a half hours away. I would recommend Pikes Peak but I'm sure is closed in the winter. If you ski, there are tons of ski areas in CO.
Do a search on Google, it will help you find some destinations. One other favorite place to visit is Georgetown,CO. One hour west of Denver. Quaint little mining town. Again, do a search. Take lots of pic's and keep a diary.
Have fun and I hope this helps.
Thanks us force, red rocks and Colorado springs sounds great....and thanks for the tip about water...

//Peter
Peterps is offline Find More Posts by Peterps