Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 03, 2004, 02:43 AM
Joined Jun 2004
6 Posts
Scale prototype, sculpture and items making.

Scale sculpture and items making.
I do prototype, modele, monuments. On a photo and drawing. From metal, polymer, a stone, a tree. http://www.infopac.ru/~muhan/prtype.htm
muhan is offline Find More Posts by muhan
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 04, 2004, 12:35 AM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,505 Posts
Welcome to RC Groups

From our forum posting guidelines, which are viewable via the Rules link at the bottom of each page
Quote:
You are welcome to post advertisements in our forums, regardless of whether you are a site sponsor or not. However, advertisements may not be cross-posted to multiple forums or repeated more than once per week. Serious hobby businesses are better served with a cost-effective banner advertisement.
I've removed the cross posted copies of your ad which had been posted to several forums and have left this one here, as the one first posted.

Please feel free to discuss such aspects of your scale model sculpting as applies to the subject of electric scale model aircraft. You will find several threads here discussing fabrication of scale pilot figures and the like and perhaps you'd like to contribute to those threads or share the techniques that you are employing in this thread.

Brian
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Jun 04, 2004, 04:22 AM
Joined Jun 2004
6 Posts
Thank! I was not right!
muhan
muhan is offline Find More Posts by muhan