Old Apr 30, 2011, 09:11 PM
Go play before it is too late!
Newmarket Canada
Joined Dec 2008
95 Posts
Mini-Review
Foamy Disc Mayhem

Hi

I picked up a BNF version of the Mayhem from Cory at http://www.foamydisc.com/ and wanted to share my experience. What a great guy to deal with and great foamy that falls in many categories. I say that as it can be pretty docile indoor or outdoor model or pretty wild. The name sort of of says it all - Mayhem.

Anyway all the tech specs are on his site and I think his prices are great. The plane is really resilient with it's round design and I am having a ton of fun with it in tiny locations or big fields. On top of that I am amazed at how much wind it can handle for a plane that weighs about nothing!

Here are some pics and my simplified video review.

Chris

Foamy Mayhem - A short simple review (3 min 15 sec)
Chrisfly is offline Find More Posts by Chrisfly
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2011, 12:30 PM
Joined May 2005
2 Posts
Hi Chris,

Glad to see you liked the Mayhem. Looked windy that day.

My website now has online ordering. I will be doing only one run of Mayhems and Discs per month. These are "made-to-order" and the cut off is May 14th for June 4th shipping or pickup.

Cory
4DMAN is offline Find More Posts by 4DMAN
Old May 28, 2014, 08:57 AM
Canada, ON, Neustadt
Joined Apr 2013
43 Posts
What a great plane! I have a few myself. very fun plane just don't let your friends fly it.
boblong is offline Find More Posts by boblong