HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by zazarider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 01, 2013, 03:23 AM
zazarider
United States, WI, Reedsburg
Joined Aug 2009
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
Everything must go.

The little guy had to go the hospital this week and we did not expect to see the bill we had gotten. Therefore I have to sell off one of my hobbies to help pay his bill. This is what I have to offer.

This lot contains almost everything to get you in the air.
This is a Precision Aerobatics 260 48" Extra. This does need to have some covering work done to it as I have never did that before. I had gotten this from someone else and tried to cover it with something other than what needs to be on there.

The previous owner did say that it had some slight damage but was easily repairable.

Next on the list.

This is a selection of various props that I had lying around. All of them are new and are unopened. They vary in sizes.
1-6x3e, 1-7x3e, 2-7x4e, 2-7x5, and 1-8x4

Batteries have only been used 3 times and have been cycled properly. They are 2 1600mah 3s 20c continuous/40c burst and 1 1500 9.9v li-fe battery used for the transmitter. Due to the problems I had getting this I found out it was not the right size for the radio and has to be taped to it in order for it to stay.( My own stupidity.) It does have the connectors to connect it to the radio but will also include the battery carrier pack for the radio so all you have to do is put in batteries for that.

This is a skycharger 6200. This has been used approx. 6 times. It charges all of the batteries and charges up to a 4s. The power supply is a 400w pc power supply modded to make it work. This will also be included

These are some of the other things that come with it. There are some ec3 connectors, servo parts, a 30amp grayson hobbies speed control, and 5 tower pro MG90 S metal gear servos. Some are missing the sticker but they all work flawlessly and were used about 4 times in scratch build models. They should have no problem in this plane either. These will be boxed in with the radio.

This is a FlySky TH9X 2.4G Radio. Used about 4 times and has not been modded in anyway. You are able to buy different mods for these and are a very good 9 channel radio. Includes 1 receiver and the bind plug. This has its own box and servos will be inside of there along with the 30 amp speed controller.

Well this will conclude everything that I have to offer. This is a very good deal for someone who knows what they are doing and are capable of flying something like this. I am looking to get $300 OBO shipped with tracking numbers provided. This may come in one box or two depending on what I can find. I might put this into two so I do not wreck any part of the plane when shipping.If you have any question please pm me and we can see what you would like to know. Thank you very much for your help.
zazarider is offline Find More Posts by zazarider
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 01, 2013, 07:44 AM
Semper Fragosus
United States, IL, Lindenhurst
Joined May 2012
143 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Can't use it - but wish you luck in selling it to help with bills
jackcutrone is offline Find More Posts by jackcutrone
Old Mar 01, 2013, 10:01 AM
United States, NC, Chapel Hill
Joined Sep 2009
312 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Sorry to hear about your predicament. Below is a link to a recent article
on Time magazine. It is long, but I think it is worth the time it takes to read it.
The bottom line is that most people do not realize that the bill they get from the hospital, minus whatever is covered by your insurance, is just the STARTING point for a negotiation. Demand to be given the rate they give to insurance companies.
http://healthland.time.com/2013/02/2...re-killing-us/

Hospitals will happily eat you alive if you do not fight back!
I hope that your little one is better now!

Alberto
ululi1970 is online now Find More Posts by ululi1970
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 01, 2013, 11:20 AM
Cudda-Daddy
United States, MO, Gerald
Joined Jun 2004
91 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
hexonxonx is offline Find More Posts by hexonxonx
Last edited by hexonxonx; Mar 02, 2013 at 07:20 AM.
Old Mar 01, 2013, 03:45 PM
zazarider
Joined Aug 2009
4 Posts
Wish I didnt have to worry about it but it happens and you only can do so much. Just hoping to get rid of this so the wife will be happy that its gone and I'll be happy because I can pay the bill. Throw up some offers to see where it may go. May lower to $275 shipped.
Old Mar 01, 2013, 06:31 PM
United States, NE, Kearney
Joined Dec 2011
2,232 Posts
What are you asking for the 9x Transmitter with receiver and make a separate price for the charger.
DustBen is offline Find More Posts by DustBen
Old Mar 01, 2013, 07:13 PM
Once you taste flight...
United States, VA, Fort Belvoir
Joined Dec 2011
2,778 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
PM'd with info that might make it easier to do what the poster above asked.
skydvejam is offline Find More Posts by skydvejam
Old Mar 01, 2013, 08:00 PM
zazarider
Joined Aug 2009
4 Posts
Due to the activity I have had, I guess it would be better to part it out. The transmitter with receiver and bind plug will be $80 shipped, the charger with power supply will be $40 shipped, the plane w/ servos will be $95 shipped and will include all of the props and 30 amp speed control. It would be about $65 for just the plane. The batteries would be $20 shipped. All of these will have tracking confirmation and I will send a pm when item has been sent out as well as time that you should be receiving it.

irun4fundotca has first dibs on the transmitter as he was the first one to reply. If he passes, it will go on to the next. Everything else is still on the table.
Old Mar 01, 2013, 11:22 PM
United States, NJ, Middletown
Joined May 2012
414 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sorry to hear about your situation. Really wish you best of luck....

Quick question: Does 40 for the charger include the pc power supply?
joshgluck is offline Find More Posts by joshgluck
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 01, 2013, 11:31 PM
zazarider
Joined Aug 2009
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshgluck View Post
Sorry to hear about your situation. Really wish you best of luck....

Quick question: Does 40 for the charger include the pc power supply?
yes it does
Old Mar 02, 2013, 07:52 PM
zazarider
Joined Aug 2009
4 Posts
Transmitter is now $70, Plane is $60, charger with power supply is $35, servos are $15 and props are up in the air. Batteries will be $15 for all three. Find me an offer on some of this stuff. Will come up with shipping but buy must provide half. These are some great deals.Lets get this stuff to a new home.
Old Mar 02, 2013, 08:41 PM
Just ONE more plane!That's it
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined Nov 2003
130 Posts
Trader Rating: 101
Interested in the servos....price shipped to PA 17268.

Thanks,
Mike
FireFlyer is offline Find More Posts by FireFlyer
Old Mar 02, 2013, 11:19 PM
Bacon
United States, TX, Humble
Joined Mar 2011
180 Posts
Trader Rating: 60
Is the same plane? Is it $60 shipped or plus shipping?
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...5#post23479551
super_dork is offline Find More Posts by super_dork
Old Mar 02, 2013, 11:25 PM
zazarider
Joined Aug 2009
4 Posts
It is the same plane. This is $65 shipped.
Old Mar 03, 2013, 05:42 PM
Just ONE more plane!That's it
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined Nov 2003
130 Posts
Trader Rating: 101
Let me know on the servos from above posting.

Thanks,
FF
FireFlyer is offline Find More Posts by FireFlyer
Closed Thread