HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM
WarpQuad, Flip260FPV, etc.
Tampa,FL
Joined Dec 2003
1,257 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy__B View Post
Finally Stonehenge done a few months ago, 6am.

https://vimeo.com/105853571

Couldn't get as close as I wanted due to a private group there and I didn't want to bug them too much although the Mini H is a lot less intrusive than larger quads. .... Then I was asked to leave by security
Cool video....If anybody got caught flying a "drone" around a national treasure like that here in the US they would most likely end up going to jail instead of just asked to leave...and the sad thing is we're supposed to be the land of the free,lol
candy76man is offline Find More Posts by candy76man
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Australia
Joined Feb 2013
1,298 Posts
Tomorrow I will be taking a few days off to go fly with RianRex down in Tassie

I will be back on board by the 28th, posting all orders then !

I have added a little message to the header of my website informing users of this.

Any remaining help desk tickets will be responded to by today.

Have fun guys
Enforcement is online now Find More Posts by Enforcement
RCG Plus Member
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM
New Nemesis Owner
United States, MO, KCMO
Joined Jun 2014
302 Posts
Does Telemetry and Battery Monitor work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Buscemi View Post
Naze32 question.

Guys, I know I could trawl through the 25983 pages of Naze forum pages, but I thought I'd ask here because I know there's love on this forum. Lots of love, and smart and experienced people.

In my Mini, I have problem, and that problem is the beeper; I can't get the buzzer/beeper function on my Naze32 Acro to work, either manually through a switch, or as a voltage alarm. I've tried a couple of different 5V piezo buzzers, which have worked fine on other controllers (eg KK2), I've enabled VBAT via Baseflight, and the correct voltage shows on the Baseflight screen. Beeper plug is connected correctly with negative to outside of board, channel is enabled in my radio and shows correctly on Baseflight as activating the beeper manually. Checked the solders on the connector pins (the ones next door to the BATT input), all good. What, I say, what is going on?

I primarily want to use it as a lost model alarm; I'm happy to use the timer on my radio for voltage protection, and to be honest I can't stand models that beep at me when I momentarily punch the throttle. I can't use a conventional 3-wire lost model alarm which plugs into the Rx because my FrSky Rx is in PPM mode so the only other input it now allows is for RSSI.

It's a first-world problem, I know, as are the other problems on this forum, arguably. But if I've missed something obvious, I'd love to know.
OldManJ is offline Find More Posts by OldManJ
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Aug 2012
88 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManJ View Post
Does Telemetry and Battery Monitor work?

Battery monitor, yes. Telemetry, haven't tried it. I just upgraded to latest firmware for the Naze, gmwap suggested I try toggling the feature TELEMETRY on then off again, I'll give that a go when I have the chance.
Capt Buscemi is offline Find More Posts by Capt Buscemi