SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 16, 2014, 08:15 AM
OHIO
Joined Aug 2009
1,642 Posts
Hi All, Well it looks like Andy from JTM has some jets built and ready to ship!!! The last 3 jets shipped within one week! I do know there is a union jack paint scheme 90mm viper ready and a Black/Silver 90mm viper ready to ship. So get them before this sale is over.
Thank you Billy D
BILLYDSRC is online now Find More Posts by BILLYDSRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2014, 08:26 AM
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2012
802 Posts
Nice!!!

Billy, are u able to take some pics on the internal of your jtm turbine version..... I wanted to see your turbine accessories placement... possible to share your internal built or placement? Just bought a blue/silver jtm 1.4m. this jet is tough enough for turbine.... Quality is everything...
viperviper is offline Find More Posts by viperviper
Old Oct 16, 2014, 08:48 AM
OHIO
Joined Aug 2009
1,642 Posts
HI viperviper, If that's your name? LOL You can go the the 1.7 viper build tread i started to see pics of my turbine install. BTW your viper is 1.7m Not 1.4m
Thanks Billy D

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperviper View Post
Nice!!!

Billy, are u able to take some pics on the internal of your jtm turbine version..... I wanted to see your turbine accessories placement... possible to share your internal built or placement? Just bought a blue/silver jtm 1.4m. this jet is tough enough for turbine.... Quality is everything...
Old Oct 16, 2014, 09:09 AM
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2012
802 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYDSRC View Post
HI viperviper, If that's your name? LOL You can go the the 1.7 viper build tread i started to see pics of my turbine install. BTW your viper is 1.7m Not 1.4m
Thanks Billy D
..im serious .. mine is the 90mm jtm... thinking wren 44
Last edited by viperviper; Oct 16, 2014 at 09:23 AM.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 10:18 AM
OHIO
Joined Aug 2009
1,642 Posts
I'm So sorry!! I never heard it called a 1.4m just the 90mm JTM viper
The Wren44 is hands down the best turbine for this jet!! Ron Ballard even purchased a 90mm viper from us for a Wren44 he had
Thanks Billy D

Quote:
..im serious .. mine is the 90mm jtm... thinking wren 44
Old Oct 16, 2014, 01:01 PM
C.E.R.N. field tester
United States, NE
Joined Sep 2012
1,027 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYDSRC View Post
Hi All, Well it looks like Andy from JTM has some jets built and ready to ship!!! The last 3 jets shipped within one week! I do know there is a union jack paint scheme 90mm viper ready and a Black/Silver 90mm viper ready to ship. So get them before this sale is over.
Thank you Billy D
Hi. Always liked the Union Jack livery. Does anyone have a photo of the bottom? Is it easy to differentiate from the top?
Thanks.
supercollider is online now Find More Posts by supercollider
Old Oct 17, 2014, 10:34 AM
Hi, I am Michael from Taipei
Taiwan, 北市
Joined May 2012
308 Posts
This is my 2nd Viper 90. Expect to assemble it this winter.

Ps. I found I can't upload my picture.
mw46mw46 is offline Find More Posts by mw46mw46
Last edited by mw46mw46; Oct 17, 2014 at 10:46 AM.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 08:30 PM
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2012
802 Posts
Congrat to u Micheal. Show us the pics of your new JTM.

Hi ALL,
any recommendation on which High Voltage Servos to use for the 3 gear doors... reason I asked is becos i wanted HV servos as I have bought HV servos for all control surfaces and steering, hence utilising only one type of lipo... ie 2S 7.4V lipo battery for the turbine version JTM 90mm VJ.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 10:36 AM
Ontario, Canada
Joined Jul 2005
236 Posts
Quote:
Congrat to u Micheal. Show us the pics of your new JTM.

Hi ALL,
any recommendation on which High Voltage Servos to use for the 3 gear doors... reason I asked is becos i wanted HV servos as I have bought HV servos for all control surfaces and steering, hence utilising only one type of lipo... ie 2S 7.4V lipo battery for the turbine version JTM 90mm VJ.
I used HItec 5087 servos on all the surfaces, but couldn't find a small HV servo for the gear doors or brake so I used a LiFe battery instead. It seems ok with the HS65 and HS55 servos.
pylonboy is offline Find More Posts by pylonboy
Old Oct 18, 2014, 11:38 PM
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2012
802 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pylonboy View Post
I used HItec 5087 servos on all the surfaces, but couldn't find a small HV servo for the gear doors or brake so I used a LiFe battery instead. It seems ok with the HS65 and HS55 servos.
Oh ok. I'm also using 5087 servos for all control surfaces. Becos I trying to use one lipo 2S 7.4V for all servos in this jtm jet. That's why im looking for small servos for gear doors with HV spec. else I could look for door actuators!