New Products Flash Sale
Old May 19, 2015, 12:36 PM
Find More Posts by mrforsyth
So. Cal.
Joined Oct 2004
8,818 Posts
Interesting information David, and contrary to the information that I was provided.

Makes one wonder why Junsi has not publicly denounced the Reaktor line of chargers as being unauthorized ripoffs?
mrforsyth is online now Find More Posts by mrforsyth
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2015, 01:28 AM
Find More Posts by junsi
iCharger
Joined Mar 2007
1,090 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by write2dgray View Post
The HobbyKing Turnigy Reaktor line of chargers are all unauthorized clones based on a stolen design from the iCharger manufacturer Junsi.
Yes, the HobbyKing Turnigy Reaktor line of chargers are not made by our company.

Junsi
junsi is offline Find More Posts by junsi
Old May 21, 2015, 06:51 AM
Find More Posts by write2dgray
ProgressiveRC
Seattle, WA
Joined Dec 2006
2,003 Posts
Agreed Mark, but there it is.
write2dgray is offline Find More Posts by write2dgray
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 02:58 AM
Find More Posts by DucknDive
Spotty Herbert
United Kingdom
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by junsi View Post
Yes, the HobbyKing Turnigy Reaktor line of chargers are not made by our company.

Junsi
Wow, of all the dodgy moves that Hobbyking has pulled over the years this one has sickened me most. How can they stay in business with such a lack of ethics? I will not shop with them again and to be honest I think they've been surpassed by people like Banggood for many items anyway.
DucknDive is online now Find More Posts by DucknDive
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Find More Posts by Xeric
aka: Scott Ellis
United States, MT, Billings
Joined Dec 2012
1,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DucknDive View Post
Wow, of all the dodgy moves that Hobbyking has pulled over the years this one has sickened me most. How can they stay in business with such a lack of ethics? I will not shop with them again and to be honest I think they've been surpassed by people like Banggood for many items anyway.
The Hobby King business model has always fallen somewhere between reverse engineering and theft. We decide whether the prices are good enough to soothe our consciences every time we buy from them. I pretty much don't, any more.
Xeric is offline Find More Posts by Xeric
Old Today, 10:43 AM
Find More Posts by tansh
Joined Dec 2014
33 Posts
Hi,would like to seek advice on my new icharger 106b plus bought from hobbyking 2days again.I hv turn on the discharge reduce and set to 10% but everytime when i do storage charge complete it wont give me 3 beeps and all cells are not 3.85 equal.When i go to setting i found out the discharge reduce function go back to default setting to off and 50%.Is the charger faulty or i miss out something?

Thks
tansh is offline Find More Posts by tansh