HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 11, 2011, 04:02 PM
Joined Jan 2007
4,440 Posts
Suggestion
A better ignore list feature

I think I've brought this up before (problem with getting old, you can't remember if you did or didn't). I would really like to see an option where if you put someone on your ignore list, they literally disappear. i.e. You don't even see the message "This message is hidden because XXXXXXXX is on your ignore list." That truly is not an ignore feature because you still see that they posted something. Now when I put someone on my ignore list and I use Tapatalk on my phone, their message does not even exist as far as I am concerned (no, I don't want to use Tapatalk all the time). I also feel that this would have the added benefit to the admins here in that they would get less complaints because of escalation of arguments.

- Jeff
Canadian Geek is online now Find More Posts by Canadian Geek
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2011, 11:32 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,036 Posts
Jeff
I will add this to our list of user suggestions. Thanks!
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator