HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 07, 2014, 08:27 AM
birmingham west midlands
Joined Dec 2009
132 Posts
Brand new in the box Ricky Carmichael moto cross bike with rider and controler no battery had a long time need to get rid of. Got to worth 100 never been out of box. Also for sale spektrum dx8 telemetry module brand new with leads 30
trex 450500 is offline Find More Posts by trex 450500
Last edited by trex 450500; Jan 07, 2014 at 08:29 AM. Reason: more stuff
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2014, 04:56 AM
United Kingdom, England, Gt Lon
Joined Mar 2013
466 Posts
Parkzone UMX Spitfire BnF

SOLD!!

See my advert here.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...7#post27257600

Spares Lipos and upgrades included. Much better than stock. Just getting out of 1S to consolidate the fleet.

Oatman is offline Find More Posts by Oatman
Last edited by Oatman; Mar 07, 2014 at 06:39 AM. Reason: SOLD!!
Old Jan 21, 2014, 06:44 AM
Rhys - Forever Learning
United Kingdom, Wales, Nelson
Joined Feb 2007
359 Posts
Sorry can you clarify if this is Futaba compat?
rhysduk is offline Find More Posts by rhysduk
Old Jan 21, 2014, 12:26 PM
Joined Mar 2013
466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhysduk View Post
Sorry can you clarify if this is Futaba compat?
Like all Hoeizon Hobby products this is designed for their own Spektrum radio systems. This is DSMX and I'm afraid I know nothing about how to make this Futaba compatible.

Is there a DSMX/DSM2 module for your Futaba Tx? Sorry I can't be of more help.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 04:38 PM
United Kingdom, England, Dudley
Joined Feb 2014
3 Posts
I have a E-flite Apprentice S 15e im selling,it comes with everything but the radio, it has been flown twice from new , the vertical stab was bent in an unfortunate landing which wasnt bad it just flipped over in long grass and bent the vertical stab i bent it back and put some glue in to stiffen it up. Im selling this kit very cheap if interested. it has.

dc balance charger
3200 mah 3s lipo eflite
the E-flite Apprentice S 15e kit.
no radio.

u just need a radio,iv dismantled the plane & put it back in the box,if you want to see some pics i can do that for u.
i payed 230 with the radio & since it doesnt come with the radio & has some virtical stab damadge i will let this sell very cheap if interested,i just need some cash for a glider i want.

can u delete this message,sorry forgot to put the title in. have redone it below.
easystarflyer is offline Find More Posts by easystarflyer
Last edited by easystarflyer; Feb 21, 2014 at 04:47 PM.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 04:46 PM
United Kingdom, England, Dudley
Joined Feb 2014
3 Posts
E-flite Apprentice S 15e FOR SALE

I have a E-flite Apprentice S 15e im selling,it comes with everything but the radio, it has been flown twice from new , the vertical stab was bent in an unfortunate landing which wasnt bad it just flipped over in long grass and bent the vertical stab i bent it back and put some glue in to stiffen it up. Im selling this kit very cheap if interested. it has.

dc balance charger
3200 mah 3s lipo eflite
the E-flite Apprentice S 15e kit.
no radio.

u just need a radio,iv dismantled the plane & put it back in the box,if you want to see some pics i can do that for u.
i payed 230 with the radio & since it doesnt come with the radio & has some virtical stab damadge i will let this sell very cheap if interested,i just need some cash for a glider i want.

please make me an offer.
easystarflyer is offline Find More Posts by easystarflyer
Last edited by easystarflyer; Feb 21, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
Old Mar 07, 2014, 06:48 AM
Joined Mar 2013
466 Posts
FS - Lithium Polymer 3 Cell (3S) 950mAh 35C batteries

20 cash collection (willing to meet halfway in greater london)

(6 batteries in the lot) a half dozen Turnigy Nano-Tech LiPos. These are 25C - 50C and 3S (3 cell 11.1v). These have mini-JST power plugs. I have roughly a dozen cycles through these as I haven't had them all that long. I'm only selling because I swapped out the ESC in the plane these went with and I now need a different connector and I'm too lazy to solder

I paid over 30 for them and with so few cycles these are nearly new. I am gentle with my Lipos so no swelling or 'puff' from hard use/handling etc. I don't charge more than 2C and these are rated I think for 5C charging. I also always balance charge, and never 'quick' charge. I'll even throw in a XT60 to mini JST adapter to help make charging easier or to fit your XT60 plug ESC if you happen to have that.

Nice and light for the amount of power and good quality for many quality cycles to come.

Will consider shipping, but prefer to just meet up at a halfway point for a cash transaction.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. (I'll edit this post with those questions so you don't have to reply to the thread and push adds off the first page too fast)

thanks, OM
Old Mar 08, 2014, 06:38 AM
United Kingdom, Bingley
Joined Mar 2014
1 Posts
Multiplex Profi MC 3030 For sALE

My Grandad has recently had a stroke so no longer able to fly, he has asked me to sell his equipment on his behalf. I am not a hobbyist in the field, but found this forum and thought id give it a go.

The transmitter powers up ok and is in very good condition, comes boxed with manauls and with multiplex combilader 5/700 charger

all questions welcome and open to offers, seen on ebay these sell for about 100

lots of other equipment for sale, inc. 4 built models, transmitters, receivers, servos, chargers, which I will list shortyly.

live in west Yorkshire/ bingley

jamesgib@live.co.uk
jamiegib is offline Find More Posts by jamiegib
Last edited by jamiegib; Mar 08, 2014 at 06:41 AM. Reason: missing info