HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 07, 2013, 11:59 PM
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Jun 2007
341 Posts
New Product
DYNAM Tiger Moth

Received the Dynam Tiger Moth...assembly was straight forward...no problems what so ever...I did replace most of the phillips head screws with socket head screws...2mm...2.5mm...I built the model first, then added the flying wires which was provided,,,One other mod was to increase the width of the battery housing to
accept Zippy 2650ma pack... had to add a little weight in the front cowl for proper
balance...Will test fly it in a day or two..

Codimastqa
AMA 11269

Test flew the Tiger Moth...Great airplane...does everything that was shown on the video...lands like a dream...Flies fast...Flies slow
This is a winner...no bad habits...Thanks NITRO & DYNAM for a great plane.
Codimasta is offline Find More Posts by Codimasta
Last edited by Codimasta; Jan 10, 2013 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Test flight
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 20, 2013, 01:08 PM
NJ.Exit 172
Joined Oct 2009
140 Posts
Hi Codimasta, I just finished mine did a couple of mod's, Nice model, was you CG good at 115-120mm ?
john12c is offline Find More Posts by john12c
Old Feb 20, 2013, 07:36 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
589 Posts
We're glad to hear that! The Tiger Moth was one of the favorites at the AMA show! Happy Flying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codimasta View Post
Received the Dynam Tiger Moth...assembly was straight forward...no problems what so ever...I did replace most of the phillips head screws with socket head screws...2mm...2.5mm...I built the model first, then added the flying wires which was provided,,,One other mod was to increase the width of the battery housing to
accept Zippy 2650ma pack... had to add a little weight in the front cowl for proper
balance...Will test fly it in a day or two..

Codimastqa
AMA 11269

Test flew the Tiger Moth...Great airplane...does everything that was shown on the video...lands like a dream...Flies fast...Flies slow
This is a winner...no bad habits...Thanks NITRO & DYNAM for a great plane.
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 21, 2013, 12:33 PM
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Jun 2007
341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by john12c View Post
Hi Codimasta, I just finished mine did a couple of mod's, Nice model, was you CG good at 115-120mm ?
120 mm at the center of the wing at the joint...it came a little taill heavy..so I had
to add a little weight inside of the cowl....
The model was flown by a fellow modler who has a AMR 1/4 Scale Tiger Moth
and he just loved it...plans to buy a Dynam Tiger Moth...

Codimasta
AMA 11269
Codimasta is offline Find More Posts by Codimasta