HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 25, 2014, 09:48 AM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
442 Posts
Nhut,

One option is to use a trim potentiometer in conjunction with your resistor. Something like this should work (either in series or parallel depending on if you are high or low) ;

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/produc...Fe5lOgod_hsAeQ

I have a bunch of old electronics laying around and found one that would work on an old PC power supply.

Or, you could get a 15k one and not need the standard resistor;

Try to find one as close to 1% as possible and be sure to test it with a multimeter before connecting it to the OSD Pro to ensure you DO NOT exceed 16v!

Regards, John
JohnET is offline Find More Posts by JohnET
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 25, 2014, 10:21 AM
Joined Jul 2012
21 Posts
Incorrect voltage reading for second battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnET View Post
Nhut,

One option is to use a trim potentiometer in conjunction with your resistor. Something like this should work (either in series or parallel depending on if you are high or low) ;

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/produc...Fe5lOgod_hsAeQ

I have a bunch of old electronics laying around and found one that would work on an old PC power supply.

Or, you could get a 15k one and not need the standard resistor;

Try to find one as close to 1% as possible and be sure to test it with a multimeter before connecting it to the OSD Pro to ensure you DO NOT exceed 16v!

Regards, John
Thanks John for your quick feedback.

But Its pity for me that the link does not work and I also dont have an old PC power supply. Could you send me a different link?

I have tried 15k 5% but nothing is better. Does it still need a trim potentiometer?

I use 3s for video so obviously it does not exceed 16v, right?

Thanks.
Nhut
NhutSgn is offline Find More Posts by NhutSgn
Old Aug 25, 2014, 10:34 AM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
442 Posts
Sorry, this link should work.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/287-1116

Correct, 3s will not exceed 16 volts.

Regards, John
JohnET is offline Find More Posts by JohnET
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 26, 2014, 12:22 PM
Joined Jul 2012
21 Posts
Thank you, John.
I will try to find it here.
Regards,
Nhut
NhutSgn is offline Find More Posts by NhutSgn
Old Sep 07, 2014, 10:52 AM
Norway, Sogn og Fjordane, Askvoll
Joined Aug 2012
72 Posts
Hi. Have som problems to come back to on screen menu after i have choosed aux1 and 2 to rth test. After this i can't open the menu with the aux switch - only the rtl test comes on and off and i can't go to menu to switch back again to select the menu ...
Bigmic is offline Find More Posts by Bigmic
Old Sep 07, 2014, 12:31 PM
Norway, Sogn og Fjordane, Askvoll
Joined Aug 2012
72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmic View Post
Hi. Have som problems to come back to on screen menu after i have choosed aux1 and 2 to rth test. After this i can't open the menu with the aux switch - only the rtl test comes on and off and i can't go to menu to switch back again to select the menu ...
Ok - my foul! I need a 3 pos.-switch - Now it works! :roll eyes:

But how to activate RTH-test with a switch (without to go to menu). I know that it had worked before I did the update to the newest sw. Now I didn't know where I can enable it..
Bigmic is offline Find More Posts by Bigmic
Last edited by Bigmic; Sep 07, 2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old Sep 08, 2014, 05:02 AM
Canada, ON, Thunder Bay District
Joined Apr 2007
716 Posts
I use throttle cut on my Futaba 7C to test RTH.
Fast Guy is online now Find More Posts by Fast Guy
Old Sep 27, 2014, 06:59 PM
United States, PA, Lewistown
Joined Aug 2014
61 Posts
I just received my pro package and I am using it for fpv stand alone from my flight controller or Rx in a quad copter. I have selected to view the radar option to view. My question is how is the home position determined in my configuration or is it not possible for the home point to be derived without input from the FC?

Thanks

Joe
joeg1717 is online now Find More Posts by joeg1717
Old Sep 28, 2014, 07:59 AM
Canada, ON, Thunder Bay District
Joined Apr 2007
716 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeg1717 View Post
I just received my pro package and I am using it for fpv stand alone from my flight controller or Rx in a quad copter. I have selected to view the radar option to view. My question is how is the home position determined in my configuration or is it not possible for the home point to be derived without input from the FC?

Thanks

Joe
Do you have the GPS and data logger?
Fast Guy is online now Find More Posts by Fast Guy
Old Sep 28, 2014, 08:08 AM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Jan 2008
1,046 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeg1717 View Post

Thanks

Joe
The Home position is set when you connect power to the eLogger and the GPS has acquired position fix.

Geoff
garris2 is offline Find More Posts by garris2
Old Sep 28, 2014, 05:16 PM
United States, PA, Lewistown
Joined Aug 2014
61 Posts
great ....thanks guys !
joeg1717 is online now Find More Posts by joeg1717