SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 16, 2013, 11:16 PM
Win=span\massXpractice+lu ck
Joined Jul 2007
2,995 Posts
Contest
Canadian F3J Team Selects July 20/21

Our Aeronautical modelling Association has approved the 2014 Team Selection contest.

The anticipated location is Andersons Sod Farm in Mission BC -

Format will be FAI MOM with custom Bungees - 10 min rounds - no fly offs -

If you are Canadian and would like to attend please post here -

If you are American and want to help - we really appreciate your help in advance and will put you up at my place for free - If the weather cooperates we can have an open contest on Sunday which is typically reserved for anticipation of rain on Saturday.

If you would like to order your own bungee to practice with the exact same launch tension you can coordinate through this link and I will assist you. Lead time require to order a bungee is about 4 weeks at this time so dont wait too long!
webbsolution is online now Find More Posts by webbsolution
to remove ads between posts
Old May 29, 2013, 11:32 AM
Win=span\massXpractice+lu ck
Joined Jul 2007
2,995 Posts
Team selects and Bungee fun!

I am getting excellent launch height with the test bungee and I have 8 more coming my way.

We have a few interested parties from the US potentially joining us ( flying) so this event will likely kickoff a US / Canadian bungee challenge I hope we can work the format into something ongoing and adoptable in other regions. I have been flyng head to head with a few guys when time permits and its just so much better, makes me work much harder and shows me all my weaknesses immediately. I love it. If anyone reading this has an interest in joining us please speak up - we will have enough equipment to launch 8-9 people at once if the group swells but likely will have smaller groups with extra bungees and lanes available for relites.
webbsolution is online now Find More Posts by webbsolution