SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 18, 2015, 10:53 PM
Smashing Planes since 1982
United States, CA, Kings Beach
Joined Aug 2007
494 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Placerville View Post
Wait..you have a GH4 camera and a GH4 Gimbal? You shouldnt need the external cable
Correct, but he is getting artifacting of his video signal if he uses the HD gimbal video input.
Tahoe Jmfc is offline Find More Posts by Tahoe Jmfc
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 19, 2015, 08:00 AM
Joined Jul 2011
695 Posts
Announcing the Zenmuse H4-3D Gimbal

Fly with your new GoPro Hero4 Black camera by using this high-performance 3-axis gimbal. Giving your camera perfect stability in the air, no matter how you fly, this gimbal is based on DJI’s industry standard camera stabilization technology. Easy to use and setup, you can start flying today.

Features:
3-axis high performance gimbal
Effortless setup
Compatible with the DJI Phantom 2 and other flight control systems
Part of the Zenmuse family
Independent IMU
Online upgrades
Independent GCU (optional)

Please click here for more information.
DJI INNOVATIONS is offline Find More Posts by DJI INNOVATIONS
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 19, 2015, 03:55 PM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Aug 2014
147 Posts
For sale : Z15-GH4 (3 months old)
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/narre...bal/1068145065
spreadingwings is offline Find More Posts by spreadingwings
Old Jan 19, 2015, 07:05 PM
Broadcast Engineer
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2013
210 Posts
Maybe fix all the Horizon issues with the other Zen gimbals before releasing more products with the same problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJI INNOVATIONS View Post
Fly with your new GoPro Hero4 Black camera by using this high-performance 3-axis gimbal. Giving your camera perfect stability in the air, no matter how you fly, this gimbal is based on DJI’s industry standard camera stabilization technology. Easy to use and setup, you can start flying today.

Features:
Effortless setup
Independent IMU
Online upgrades

89ragtopgt is offline Find More Posts by 89ragtopgt
Old Jan 20, 2015, 08:10 AM
Joined Aug 2014
147 Posts
Any valid reason why one should buy Z15 for Sony A7 series of camera? 36MP at the best for Aerial doesn't even makes sense, unless someone shooting fine detail of a architecture building or probably some wedding images. Probably a replacement for the heavy Canon Mark series and the low light performance (if permitted to fly at night)
α7S: Low Light Demonstration ISO 1600 - ISO 409600 (from Sony: Official Video Release) (1 min 37 sec)
Last edited by spreadingwings; Jan 20, 2015 at 08:17 AM.
Old Jan 20, 2015, 08:12 AM
Joined Jan 2009
1,174 Posts
A7S is 12MP and very video oriented. The problem, I think, is quite a lot of rolling shutter.
SamurAchzar is offline Find More Posts by SamurAchzar
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 20, 2015, 03:26 PM
Joined Aug 2014
147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamurAchzar View Post
A7S is 12MP and very video oriented. The problem, I think, is quite a lot of rolling shutter.
Yes, but not that great for the price. A7R is 36MP and provides as close as Nikon D800 image quality but nothing extraordinary in video, A7II is what focused for video but only on low light high ISO area. The camera even do not record 4k in SD card and the spec doesn't disclose the bit rate.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 06:13 AM
Joined Jun 2013
21 Posts
time to earn some money

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=3907

who want to write?
flyingquad is offline Find More Posts by flyingquad
Old Jan 23, 2015, 09:02 AM
Slovenia
Joined Feb 2011
889 Posts
I have NEW Gh3 gimbal to fit GH4 or GH3 available for 1230$

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...8#post30567134
quadslo is offline Find More Posts by quadslo
Old Jan 23, 2015, 08:39 PM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Feb 2012
382 Posts
So I just setup my Zen 5D HD with LB on the s1000 with A2 everything seems to be working ok with the gimbal other then this. Never been used and right out of the box after setup... Also since this video I have rule out the 5D 3 having any issues outputting HDMI it outputs clean So it must either be a cable or something on the 5D HD, Any ideas?
IMG 9803 2b (0 min 40 sec)
leemann is offline Find More Posts by leemann
Old Jan 23, 2015, 10:28 PM
Whadda YOU lookin' at?
United States, CA, Folsom
Joined May 2002
2,628 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJI INNOVATIONS View Post

Features:
Effortless setup
Independent IMU
Online upgrades

DJI: Tell me why I should buy this gimbal when you FAIL TO PROPERLY SUPPORT THE SOFTWARE for this product and the previous H3-3D?

DJI, You REFUSE TO ADD THE GAIN ADJUSTMENT TO THE NAZA M ASSISTANT SOFTWARE like you have in the Phantom Assistant software, absolutely ridiculous.

I can only get smooth tilt function on my Phantoms, my other 'copters with V2 Naza (M) I've given up on. No way in heck I'd buy another stand alone gimbal from DJI until they address this issue.

Now they release the H4-3D.... with no apparent upgrade to the Naza M assistant software.

I wish DJI would address the issues they have already instead of releasing new models with the same issues. ADD THE GAIN ADJUSTMENT!!!

Go to 1:12 in this video to see what I'm taking about:
Action Drone AD1 with GJI Zenmuse H3 3D gimbal installed - test (2 min 16 sec)
CactusJackSlade is offline Find More Posts by CactusJackSlade