|Jun 06, 2014, 02:25 AM|
25 KG(forward) big thrust underwater thruster
Specially designed for ROV, AUV, water leisure equipments, aquaculture, underwater
cleaning robot etc, with high efficiency, large thrust, small size, use flexible and easy to control of features.
1. Meet the 100m water depth work environment.
2. The 126mm diameter 3 blades ducted propeller provides thrust greater than 25kg.
3. Control propeller rotating direction can effectively provide thrust of forward or reverse.
4. Haven't gear reducer, use the motor to drive directly, reduce intermediate links, can improve the transmission efficiency
and to reduce equipment failure rates.
5. The full set used aluminum 6061, surface anodized, able to meet including fresh water, seawater and other special
environmental use requirements.
6. The 48V requirement of the operating voltage is easy to acquire from the ordinary storage battery.
|Jun 09, 2014, 02:18 AM|
Thanks for interesting in our new products!
As you noted, we are a manufacturer from China, specialized in CNC propellers and thrusters, we R&D, manufacturing, sales our products by ourselves. We offer custom made service for our customers. Any new products, we'll update on our website: www.kenzenrc.com , if you have interesting in, please kindly stay tuned.
If buy samples for test or smaller purchases, please kindly noted that rough pricing and shipping cost, you can research and buy by our online store:
More quantities of purchasing, please contact with us to get more discount!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Help!||Motor for 4 kg static thrust||u.abhi19||Power Systems||10||Nov 20, 2013 01:46 PM|
|Discussion||Turbine Airwolf with forward EDF thrusters?||Jayjay90||Scale Helicopters||24||Mar 12, 2013 03:29 PM|
|Discussion||Underwater thruster robot---the helper for conquering the sea||chiannnon||ROV - Remotely Operated Vehicles||0||Jan 03, 2013 12:33 AM|
|New Product||Underwater Thruster (Used Ducted Propeller)||kenzenrc||Submarines||2||Aug 22, 2012 01:13 AM|
|Question||Thrust for 1-2.5 Kg planes Going Brushless or going LIPO?||ags||Power Systems||1||Jul 29, 2005 03:01 PM|