HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by wojethebest, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 03:54 AM
IT"S A PLANE NOT DOGFOOD
Australia, VIC, Hampton East
Joined Feb 2013
187 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Cheap Heli's/Remote control/chargers Open to Offers

I am open to offers
For postage quote just pm me.

I have a few heli's that i no longer fly due to now flying Planes and i also need funds for my VTOL project.
Here they are
Double Horse 9053 Volitation
$50 + $5 charger. comes with 5 spare blades(pic on shows 4 but 5th is the tail rotor i will put a pic of it on in a day or 2) it works fine but no remote control (i have no idea what happened to it but if i find it i will say so)

Newest Syma S032
$40 + $15 remote control 1 of the 4 lading gear supports has cracked but i first realised this while flying it so it has no affect on its flying and can be easily repaired flies great but got bored of it i prefer faster stuff i have the remote control but its missing its antenna(and again not sure what happened to it)

Syma S107
$10 + $5 for remote
1 of the blades has cracked off but that can be easily repaired with some super glue there is a problem with the battery or the charger it doesn't charge but that can easily be fixed or you could use it as spare parts if you want the usb charger you ca get it for free if you buy the heli or remote

i have more pics but i will post them tomorrow

I prefer not to trade because i need money for my vtol project but if its a good offer i may accept

I have 3 free suff to put in orders over $15(if there is enough space in the box and 1 per person) pics tomorrow.
wojethebest is online now Find More Posts by wojethebest
Last edited by wojethebest; Mar 26, 2014 at 07:03 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2014, 09:41 PM
IT"S A PLANE NOT DOGFOOD
Australia, VIC, Hampton East
Joined Feb 2013
187 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
all heli's come with 1 battery inside. if you want more info like mah of the batteries just pm me(because the battery is inside i will have to undo a few screws to find out)
wojethebest is online now Find More Posts by wojethebest