HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 21, 2013, 10:31 AM
Joined May 2013
2 Posts
Question
Need help... Want custom muffler.

I have an old HPI SuperNitro RS4 with a .15e rear exhaust. I found a BMW M Coupe body kit for it. I used to have a full scale and would like to reproduce it as close as I can.
I am looking for a quad exhaust muffler similar to what I've seen on the savage.
I'll change the engine out if I have to.
Here's what I'd like to reporduce:

ikarma123 is offline Find More Posts by ikarma123
to remove ads between posts
Old May 22, 2013, 02:26 PM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,788 Posts
Making an exhaust like that will probably cost you quite a bit of power, and you'll probably have to custom make it yourself.

You can use things like CO2 cartridges, brass tubing and high heat jb weld to make a custom one though.
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Old May 22, 2013, 07:06 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,488 Posts
Thin wall tubing would work if you custom make it. Would you want the exhaust gas to flow through them, or would they just be for show?
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case
Old May 25, 2013, 12:35 AM
Joined May 2013
2 Posts
The exhaust already exits the rear center with rubber tubing. I'll have to look at my hobby shop and see what they have as far as tubing. My pipes and rims were ghost chrome, don't know how I'll reproduce that. I guess it will be mostly for show.. I'll run it with another body.
ikarma123 is offline Find More Posts by ikarma123