Old Sep 10, 2011, 10:18 PM
KingtechUSA
Tampa FL
Joined Apr 2009
2,823 Posts
Discussion
Da Jimmy Drew Thread!

gunradd is offline Find More Posts by gunradd
Last edited by gunradd; Sep 11, 2011 at 02:46 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2011, 10:22 PM
San Diego
Joined Jul 2009
2,236 Posts
I love how his statements create such a fuss, still don't get why you guys make such a big deal out of it. I spent some time with Jim at Jolt he is a great guy and a good ambassador for the hobby.
bri6672 is offline Find More Posts by bri6672
Old Sep 10, 2011, 10:31 PM
Molde, Norway
Joined Jan 2001
2,444 Posts
Gun, lets not forget the XPS Dynamax Extreme fan unit, it now spins at 36k on 15S with a 650kV motor.
Arngeir Blakseth is offline Find More Posts by Arngeir Blakseth
Old Sep 10, 2011, 10:37 PM
KingtechUSA
Tampa FL
Joined Apr 2009
2,823 Posts
gunradd is offline Find More Posts by gunradd
Last edited by gunradd; Sep 11, 2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old Sep 11, 2011, 12:13 AM
Fly allot, Crash allot, next?
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Feb 2006
7,229 Posts
Kris,

How ya doin?
SCALEFAN is offline Find More Posts by SCALEFAN
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Sep 11, 2011 at 07:34 AM.
Old Sep 11, 2011, 12:40 AM
Joined Feb 2006
7,229 Posts
Actually Kris,

Congratulations on your edit, and I love your planes, more pictures.
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Sep 11, 2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old Sep 11, 2011, 01:08 AM
hole digger
USA, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2002
3,276 Posts
This is real productive and it is contributing to the hobby how?
hole digger is offline Find More Posts by hole digger
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 11, 2011, 01:17 AM
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Aug 2004
147 Posts
I see Jim at almost every event I attend. I enjoy talking with him, he is always friendly. If you dont like what he posts, just ignore it.
quist is offline Find More Posts by quist
Old Sep 11, 2011, 01:29 AM
upland CA
Joined Dec 2004
7,196 Posts
really guys come on...Just deleat this entire thread...what a waist of time...
turbonut is offline Find More Posts by turbonut
Old Sep 11, 2011, 01:33 AM
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,513 Posts
Plus one to this and what Al said .my 65c batts hav'nt puffed . im sure some do , but not the ones i paid for

Quote:
Originally Posted by quist View Post
I see Jim at almost every event I attend. I enjoy talking with him, he is always friendly. If you dont like what he posts, just ignore it.
AIR SALLY is offline Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
Old Sep 11, 2011, 03:54 AM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
You know after I have seen this thread I was wondering to what is inside it.

And let me share some of my thoughts about it.

First I was drinking last night..quite a bit..so today I feel...well not very good.

However the whole JimDrew stuff started when my friend bought his super fan combo with his most powerful batteries known to mankind.

First the Fan did not meet it's expectations and I got into a "war" between jim and bob(rcvincent).
I was being told a liar(basically) and having not a proper setup.
Since I was fighting for something that I did not own, I got so much into gunfight and me or my friend being talked down as we are the biggest crap in this world.(Do this in Switzerland and you loose your Job and reputation)

rcvincent wanted to take me out as I am only a swiss person(weight alone has nothing to do with strength and power)and it would be easy for an american to rip out 2 swiss guys(seen to much hollywood movies right?) plus we were not being taken seriously.

yadayada bla bla ...

Since I know quite a bit of a background story from JimDrew...from his paintball times up to shifting graupner into an almost bankruptcy and that you should not fly with your 2.4ghz over wet grass and things like that or you own the most powerful batteries with the highest c rating plus the highest power output available on this planet or...having a 40kw or 60000kw powerful fan does not leave me impressed.

Fact is..it is all up to you!

If you are to take his stuff serious or not is up to you. If you make yourself angry cause of him..it is up to you. You decide how you wanna deal with his statements.

If you take him serious, or you ignore,hate,love,like,disbelieve,trust him is up to you.

I never meet him, but hope to do so one day so I have a very interesting conversation with him.

NS.
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer
Old Sep 11, 2011, 05:01 AM
Purple power
shadow hills,ca
Joined Apr 2000
6,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SALLY View Post
.my 65c batts hav'nt puffed . im sure some do , but not the ones i paid for
Some have! As in 5 out 6 of the ones I paid for puffed. All with less than 75 cycles. Not abused, always charged just before flight and storage charged shortly after.
gregg f is offline Find More Posts by gregg f
Old Sep 11, 2011, 07:44 AM
Joined Feb 2006
7,229 Posts
Hey NS,

Last night we went to a Jazz concert in Huntington Beach park, got good tickets and the wine was free..."The wine was free" I feel like puking, but I did dance with lots of beautiful African American chicks, and I hope to post some of the pictures. I bet those guys at E-Jets feel the same as us this morning. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversommer View Post
You know after I have seen this thread I was wondering to what is inside it.

And let me share some of my thoughts about it.

First I was drinking last night..quite a bit..so today I feel...well not very good.

NS.
Old Sep 11, 2011, 08:01 AM
HAL... Open the damn doors!
Miramar, Florida
Joined Jul 2007
8,169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbonut View Post
really guys come on...Just deleat this entire thread...what a waist of time...
Why would you blindly defend outright lies? I don't mean embellished stories but total fabrication and made-up specs/details. I can list maybe 5 completely outrageous claims/statements from him, I can't do that for anyone else I know of...

Jack
jfetter is offline Find More Posts by jfetter
Old Sep 11, 2011, 08:55 AM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCALEFAN View Post
Hey NS,

Last night we went to a Jazz concert in Huntington Beach park, got good tickets and the wine was free..."The wine was free" I feel like puking, but I did dance with lots of beautiful African American chicks, and I hope to post some of the pictures. I bet those guys at E-Jets feel the same as us this morning. LOL
Hey Scale

"The wine was free" = OUCH!

Whine is very nasty, takes out a lot of liquid from your body, plus depending which whine you drink, you may end up puking.

My sister thought last week the almost same and wanted to "party". Ended up with drinking a whole bottle of whine which went later down the toilet...rofl.

We were partying last night with few mates from the club as 1 member is leaving for now 3 months the country and goes to england to learn english.

Besides yesterday and today was and is so hot, that even trying to sleep which such a nice feeling head makes it difficult to sleep.

We got 28-31 degrees

NS.

PS: Try drinking a lot of powerade or isostar or gaterode, best is a flavor which you like the most.

I prefer Isostar Fresh...drink a lot from it and it gives you pretty quickly your hidration back...water takes a lot longer to get your head back in place
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer
Closed Thread